Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:31 PM
Default sims own more then one residential lots
hi can any one make a hack which will alow my simms to own more then one residential lots like community lots. so that my sims can go diff house in diff seasons like beach house in summer, suburb villa in winter and a castle in spring.
Advertisement
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:34 PM
I really dont think this is possible, sorry. I remember looking for this, like a realestate idea, but it didnt come up
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:08 PM
Sims can't own more than one residential lot but they can own multiple community lots. So you could buy a community lot, build a home but never open the business. You'd also need to use hacks like Squinge's Community Lot Sleeping (check the Wiki).

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th May 2007 at 3:41 PM
I'd tend to suggest Julie's route - owning a community lot with a community sleep hack is going to be pretty much the same thing as having a weekend home and that way definitely does work.

There's also this: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=171883

... which will allow you to set a sim as the owner of a lot and play tenant/landlord. I don't know how it functions for owning other residential lots if you actually want to -visit- them and I don't know how the game actually treats it - if it's just a workaround to allow tenant/landlord or what, but it might be worth someone trying and seeing if it'll also allow multi-ownership.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#5 Old 16th May 2007 at 11:20 PM
waht I do is this cheat that allows you to change your community lots to residential after you bought it already. Is sorta like a glitch
#6 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 11:23 AM
How can I make money off two lots of residential land without selling it?I own two lots of residential land that I inherited from my grand parents that i dont want to sell. I pay a sm amount of taxes on it each year but would love to do somthing with it to make a extra income.... I have no money to put into it to make money. Any ideas??? Thank You!!