Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:44 PM
Default Weird things you find attractive
We all find different things that are attractive. Whilst something may be amazingly attractive to one person, it may be disgusting to another.
What are some of the weirder things you find attractive?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:28 PM
My husband.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2015 at 8:36 PM
That is the best answer, maxon. I could put my boyfriend because he is totally weird. But I am, too.

I have a thing for eyebrows. I wish I had some.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
#4 Old 15th May 2015 at 9:32 PM
Long hair on attractive guys. I dunno, something about that medieval look is sexy.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:35 PM
My boyfriend has these 2 spiky teeth on either side of his mouth that stick out at weird angles. He's really embarrassed about his smile but they're one of the reasons I love him so much.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#6 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:38 AM
I tend to be attracted to more emotional guys, maybe because I'm emotional myself. But I know that for a lot of women that would be a turn off. I also like weird/unique people and if you're more "normal" that might be a turn off as well. And there was this guy at my college who had this glorious long hair and he looked like a medieval knight, and then he got it cut. I was so upset lol

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
#7 Old 16th May 2015 at 4:03 AM
I like guys who are emotional and sensitive (to a certain degree, anyway), and if they're also a little weird, maybe somewhat nerdy and geeky, then I'm all for it. I've never found slick 'Prince Charming' guys any attractive, nor muscle-packed 'army style', or guys who spend most of their time doing sports.

I'm a little weird, so I think I'd need someone who could deal with my quirks.
#8 Old 16th May 2015 at 5:42 AM Last edited by fairycake89 : 16th May 2015 at 6:02 AM.
One attraction has been the cause of deep secret shame and guilt for a few years now because of a certain face. No one in their right mind would find the character the actor plays attractive in any way, shape or form, and as a personality and a person the character is a sick fuck who deserves to roast in Hell ... but ... that face ... the face 'gets' me .. It's Ralph Fiennes as Amon Goeth in Schindler's List.

Yes I am ashamed! You're not supposed to like the bad guys faces!

please dont hate me But I guess I like guys with a face that's all about the eyes ... When you think of it, Thranduil isn't nice either, but again it's about the eyes.

Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th May 2015 at 5:46 AM
In girls - Moderate or no make-up. I know many people find this odd, so I think I can include that. Not being completely clean-shaved everywhere (except for the armpits, that goes for both genders). Pants and shirt over miniskirt and tube top. A girl who would prefer reading a book together or doing a jigsaw puzzle, over watching TV or being group-social (definitely considered strange where I live).

In guys - None of that men-aren't-allowed-to-feel-or-talk-about-anything-but-architecture-and-geography-otherwise-they're-feminine-and-probably-gay-let's-laugh-at-them crap. Apparently I'm not a real man, because I couldn't care less when some bridge was built and how long it took. Hands. I don't know why, but I'm attracted to nice hands, lol. Casual clothes.
Instructor
#10 Old 16th May 2015 at 8:07 AM
I loooove bellies. Probably because I've never had one (or don't have one yet). I love that my boyfriend has a belly (not like he's obese, but he has quite one) and I love to tickle him there or kiss him or just use it as a pillow and just rest my head there.
Soooo soft and warm. I always feel like I'm this scene of The Land before time:
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...=20090126022827
Where Littlefoot just makes himself a little nest into his mother's skin. Lmao, it sounds a little creepy said like this, I hope you get what I mean.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th May 2015 at 9:03 AM
Maybe it's not *weird* per say, but I am almost instantly attracted to guys in suits and I've rarely meant anyone who shares that feeling. It's not "oh, he looks nice" attraction, it's that "Dear Lawd please like me you are heaven to my eyeballs" attraction. I mean, the person in the suit has to be descent looking, but I guarantee I will notice them way more than if they were in a t-shirt and jeans. On the other hand, I also tend to crush on the quiet, stoic, poetic type. But I'll get along with you more if you have a sense of humor.

@fairycake89 , Nah, I get it. The actor in that role is insanely handsome. He's not the character.
Alchemist
#12 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thax

In guys - None of that men-aren't-allowed-to-feel-or-talk-about-anything-but-architecture-and-geography-otherwise-they're-feminine-and-probably-gay-let's-laugh-at-them crap. Apparently I'm not a real man, because I couldn't care less when some bridge was built and how long it took. Hands. I don't know why, but I'm attracted to nice hands, lol. Casual clothes.

So it's manly to talk about architecture and geography? I love both but I have no one to talk about it

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#13 Old 16th May 2015 at 12:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
So it's manly to talk about architecture and geography? I love both but I have no one to talk about it

It's all the male members of my family ever talk about, so you'd fit right in. I tend to be by myself, cause the men group and talk about architecture, geography and cars (even though they don't know anything about any of those subjects), and the women group and talk about relationship things and recent family events. Fun fun fun.

Congratulations though, you're a real man! Arrr. Conversationally and by my family's standards, at least.
Alchemist
#14 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:12 PM
Nothing but socks
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th May 2015 at 1:15 PM
Hmm weird? Well I prefer evil women, the ones who aren't all girly girl and aren't afraid to do bad things and are quite psycho too. I don't know why. But I do.

Not sure if that counts as weird.
Inventor
#16 Old 16th May 2015 at 2:16 PM
Well, the only thing i can think of thats weird (for me, at least), is killers and dead bodies, the ones that have been murdered.

And no, i could never bring myself to kill another human bean.

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th May 2015 at 3:32 PM
I don't know if its too odd but i like men with veiny arms, just something about it i like! I also seem to prefer men with quite big noses too...
Mad Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2015 at 9:24 PM
Any man who is like my father in terms of sensitivity, life skills and humor. I like tall guys. Taller than my uncle John who is six feet even. The tallest guy I was attracted to was Scott Mcneil and he's brawny in the upper body and reaches a height of 6'4". Consider I am 5'3.75" and that's the juxtaposition of such a couple.

As for women, neutral and non-binary...I will leave you with this hint: I play hard to get in the chase of love.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Forum Resident
#19 Old 16th May 2015 at 10:09 PM
I wouldn't say it is weird but I like men with long hair although not all men with long hair I find attractive. But I've been attracted to quite a variety of guys. South American who I thought at first was Asian, European (In tenth grade I have never in my life ever met anyone who I could literally stare into their eyes than the guy I've met but never really interacted with him much but admired him from afar. And what is amazing about this experience is because he would also intensely stare back at me. His eyes were so mesmerizing and I could not tire of just gazing at him. IIRC he is the only one who gave me butterflies in my stomach every time I saw him and make my heart beat so loudly in my ears./ My English teacher in college was really tall and really handsome. I could be wrong but I think he had a crush on me.) African, Mixed and definitely Native American...hehe. Doesn't matter what they look like, where they are from, if I'm attracted to them then I am.

The only thing I can think of as weird to me is having a virtual crush on someone or having a virtual BF/GF unless they really are BF/GF in the real world. Which has happened to me...which was really ridiculous but funny when I think back on it. I no longer have virtual crushes or trying to gain a virtual BF.

I have crushes on video game characters....

-Leon S. Kennedy
-Wei Shen
-Lee Everett
-Snow from FFXIII/FXIII-2
-Raiden from MGS and MGR

Banned
#20 Old 16th May 2015 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Feelthewaltz
I don't know if its too odd but i like men with veiny arms,

*gag*__
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 16th May 2015 at 11:39 PM
Intelligence. I'd rather talk all night about any and everything. Not that that is weird, I guess. I'm a pretty open person, so I like when another person is with me. I tend not to have a filter.

Guys - hair. Not an insane amount, mind you. Enough to pull! Arm and leg hair is alright too. Also a sucker for leather wearing. Rawr!

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
#22 Old 16th May 2015 at 11:46 PM
It occurs to me I haven't stated a female 'attractive'. For me it's Liv Tyler face and personality wise I dislike drama queens, liars and attention whores. I admire inner strength, a capacity for kindness, empathy, grace and a wonderful sense of humour.

@Nymphetamine ditto on the leather! *purr*
Mad Poster
#23 Old 17th May 2015 at 1:53 AM
Dirty/smelly from hard work (not from weeks of no shower). Used to have a boy friend who was always fussing over his hair and hands (manicured and polished) urp

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#24 Old 17th May 2015 at 2:11 AM Last edited by SuperSimoholic : 17th May 2015 at 2:27 AM.
Voices.

If an actor has an interesting voice I just can't help but be attracted. For example, Christopher Walken or Tim Curry. I could listen to Norm Macdonald talk forever.
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 17th May 2015 at 2:21 AM
@SuperSimoholic - I agree actually. The deeper the better.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Page 1 of 3