Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 4:49 AM
Default Victorian outfits or 18th century outfits for children Sims 3
Hello guys! I'm new here. I've been searching where can I find Victorian inspired outfits for children and 18th century inpired outfits for children in TS3 (casual, formal, sleepwear, undies, sportswear and outwear). I'm trying to create a sim from that era but I couldn't find any outfits for my project. I'll really appreciate any help guys, please.
I've checked out www.all-about-style.com/victorian.html I was so happy to see all I need there but to my disappointment it's all for TS2 only . So if any of you guys could help me and give me a site like this but for TS3 that could really help my problem.

Thank you so much in advance!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 10:22 AM
You should probably post this in the wcif or where can I find forum at the top of this ts3 discussion forum.

Have you tried this sites download section?
Scholar
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 10:53 AM
There are some historical clothing options for children at AllAboutStyle. You just need yo be in the sims 3 section under historical.
http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_children.html

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
There are some historical clothing options for children at AllAboutStyle. You just need yo be in the sims 3 section under historical.
http://www.all-about-style.com/Sims3hist_children.html

As I mentioned earlier I already visited that site and I found nothing helpful for my project. I've checked the TS3 section already and the clothes there aren't the one I needed.. I appreciate the info but if you could just give me another site aside from that it would be much better. Thank you