Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:30 PM
Default What am I doing wrong?
I'm trying to download the canning station, but it's not working. I have the MTS FrameworkSetup in my Documents. I downloaded the package and put it in the Packages folder. My launcher has the Disable CC unchecked... and the original Store canning station was downloaded as a Sims3Pack. Why isn't it working? I have no other mods in my game.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 11:38 PM
The store items are in Sims3Pack format. So, all you need to do is drop it in the Downloads folder and then install with the launcher. You only need the framewok for packages.
So, in the launcher, click on Downloads and install.
Did you extract the package withe Delphy's MultiInstaller? I think that doesn't work with store items.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
The store items are in Sims3Pack format. So, all you need to do is drop it in the Downloads folder and then install with the launcher. You only need the framewok for packages.
So, in the launcher, click on Downloads and install.
Did you extract the package withe Delphy's MultiInstaller? I think that doesn't work with store items.

I used the FrameworkSetup that I found on this site, then opened the zip file and put the package in the package file within the FrameworkSetup. Still nothing. I just found that there is a help forum for problems like this. I just posted all my information and screenshots there. This site has so much stuff, it's overwhelming trying to find anything... including help lol.
Site Helper
#4 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 12:46 AM
I see that you were helped there, but for anyone who finds this thread in a google search later, the problem is that Framework Setup is simply the name for the folder that allows the whole thing to be attached as a single zip file. It's the contents of the folder that belong in the Sims 3 folder in Documents. Not the Framework setup folder.

And yes, it's terribly easy to get lost here. <3

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook