Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:24 PM Last edited by A Bug : 12th Feb 2018 at 2:10 PM. Reason: SOLVED
Default *SOLVED* Someone please help! My Sims 3 game isnt working!
HELP!
So A few weeks ago my Sims 3 game was acting just peachy, then I downloaded the sims 4, then it just stopped working. Don't know what happened to it. The launcher seems to be acting fine except when I try to download stuff onto the launcher, but that really didn't bother me. BUT THE GAME, LIKE, IT WONT WORK AT ALL! It'll stay on a black screen for god knows how long, then after I get tired of waiting a hit the escape key only to realize, ITS NOT RESPONDING! I've deleting some old cc that I don't use, some old sims, and ive even tried to repair it from origin, nothing helped... So I'm looking to you guys for help, hopefully one of you has a way for me try to get it working without deleting any of my progress. Please and thank you for your help.

Bug
NOTE: I solved this issue by deleting TS4 and deleting some cache files
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 11:40 PM
Have you tried uninstalling TS4?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion

I'm not tryin to delete the sims 3 or 4, but if I cant fix it at all, i'll do that
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion

You know what, I might as well try that because everything I've tried doesn't seem to work
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
TS4 is a virus and it infected your TS3

This made me reinstall TS4 in the hope of it infecting TS3 so that it runs more smoothly. I just hope I won't end up with the silly walks instead.