Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 7:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Split Household Glitch
Ok, so my problem is that I tried to make a non-active sim young again with a potion by using testingcheatsenabled true and adding her to my active household (I stupidly forgot that I could just edit her in create-a-sim and she would age back down -.-). So when I added her, when I tried clicking on the icons of my other household members, it would just stay with her face and inventory and motives, etc. I then went into edit town to split her from the active household and place her in her own apartment. However, when I went back to my active household, her icon was still there, my pet icons were gone, and every sim icon was faded out (similar to when the icons of parents would fade out when they would go on vacation, but the background isn't gray, it's clear). Also, on the top of the icon list, there are three added icons that show a stretched out face of a sims 2 female sim. Does anyone know how to fix this?