Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 12:14 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Stuck on the toilet!
Hi everyone!
So, I am having an issue in the Sims 3 where my sims and other NPC’s are getting stuck in the toilet stalls and other toilets. When I ask my Sim to use the toilet they use it fine and they relive their baldder, however, even though the bladder need is fulfilled they continue to do the animation even though it’s been like 30 in-game minutes.
It’s easy with my Sim as when they’ve finished, I just cancel the action, and everything is fine, but all the other Sims that I’m not active with just stay there forever. With the inactive Sims I just click ‘Ask to pose’ and then they pose for a bit and then they go back to normal. I’m playing in university by the way, however I’d had no issues in other saves or when playing in university.
One thing that does stand out is that when the Sims use the stall toilets that are in public places, the door stays fully closed the whole time and doesn’t go back to just being left slightly open, like if they were empty.
Any ideas or fixes anyone know of?
Thanks.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:07 AM
You cannot possibly begin to imagine what would be going through the minds of those who participate here when we see this thread's subject out of context. Okay...maybe you can.

This sounds vaguely familiar, though. Do you have any mods that have anything to do with toilets or hiding the censor blur? One of them could be for a prior patch level or otherwise acting up and getting in the way all of a sudden.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 3:11 AM
I managed to solve it! It was a toilet that was placed incorrectly! I moved it and now the game is back to normal. Took me a while to figure that out. Thank you so much or the help though!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
You cannot possibly begin to imagine what would be going through the minds of those who participate here when we see this thread's subject out of context. Okay...maybe you can.

Hey. I'd been there. No judging the topic title.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Hey. I'd been there. No judging the topic title.

I wasn't judging, I was ridiculing it. Subtle difference at best, I suppose.