Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons
Default NRAAS More than 8 sims per house, HELP!
I had a family of 8 adopt another child using the master controller mod, but now the icon of one of the sims has disappeared, is this supposed to happen?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by freakyfrizz13
I had a family of 8 adopt another child using the master controller mod, but now the icon of one of the sims has disappeared, is this supposed to happen?

It's been a long time since I had one of those really big households, but I think you need PortraitPanel for them all to show correctly.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 4:38 PM
https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Which%...FAQ#Overstuffed

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 9:38 PM
It is theoretically possible to play a household with 9 or more sims without PortraitPanel. One has to tap the spacebar to advance through the active sims' portraits until one gets to the 9th one and beyond on the second "page" of thumbnails. And then the same to get back to to the first "page" of 8. That's not really a recipe for sanity though, in fact it's really annoying, so PortraitPanel would for most be a better way to go about it.