Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 8:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Extracting CC from game/DCCache
Hi,

For about a year I had a lot of problems with Sims 3 and after doing some testing it all comes down to CC.
I do have quite a lot and I'd be willing to remove most of it (I actually want to as there is a good chunk I don't use anymore for various reasons).

However there is a few things that I really really want to keep and have in the game.

Unfortunately a couple years back the external HDD where I kept everything Sims related got damaged and I lost everything.

What I do have is the entire folder in Documents including of course the DCCash files and merged packages.

Sadly as some of my CC is so old a lot of it can't be found on the internet anymore. (Sites closed, old download links broken and creators moved on and not maintaining them anymore)

So my questions:

Is there a way to extract CC directly from the game (mainly objects and clothes)?

Or from DCCash files?

Is there a way to unmerge merged packages?

Ideally I would like to start clean with only what I do want instead of removing CC through the Launcher as it's not willing to remove everything I want to (dependencies) and also using CCMagic for all CC and not having them installed via Launcher.

Thank you for the help in advance