Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 1:46 PM Last edited by sam&skye : 2nd Dec 2018 at 10:15 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Main menu savegame thumb empty
It's a bit silly, but I really want the little picture of my sims' lot back. From the main menu when I pick my save to play in, one of them has an empty thumb since I've sent my sim to uni. Any way to get the game to start generating those again? I thought it'd just update it when I make changes to the lot or send them to other worlds (like on a vacation), but it won't.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Nov 2018 at 8:08 PM
One of the least expected things that causes the thumbnail to blank out and stay that way is WA tents stored in chests. I know that sounds bizarre, but might you have any of those on the residential lot in question?
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 4:36 PM
I think I actually do, what the hell...
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2018 at 9:58 AM Last edited by sam&skye : 2nd Dec 2018 at 10:15 AM.
So I checked all the chests and there are no more tents. I know I did have one in a chest at one point, though. It might have caused this... but the question about how I fix it still stays?

Nevermind, confused the saves. Selling the tent fixed it. Just... what.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 4:14 AM
I had that happen once and just moved the tent into the family inventory to fix it and the thumbnail eventually came back.