Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 11:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default BodyShop picks the AGS folder instead of the usual one
Hi there and Merry Christmas to everybody
I'm experiencing a weird "problem" with my Bodyshop and I wanted to see if anybody has had something similar.
Since my usual TS2 folder in Documents is quite full of stuff, I keep a second folder to be used just for bodyshop projects. What I usually do, is to rename the main one to something random and rename the second folder in "The Simsâ„¢ 2 Ultimate Collection" - then I rename both folder back to the originals when I'm done with my project(s).
Now, today, I did the same thing I always do, but oddly I coudln't find the files I mean to edit (CC)... Then, I realised that instead of the "bodyshop folder" the application was showing the downloads that are contained in my AGS starter instead! I have no clue what happened, especially beacuse I didn't edit anything in any of the folders (I've been just adding new cc, but I doubt it's related to my issue).
It's not a very huge problem, but I'd like to know why suddenly BodyShop picks the AGS path instead of the usual one.

I have the Ultimate Collection and the AGS for UC as well, and the Bodyshop path is the following (in the shortcut I start it from): "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin\TS2BodyShop.exe" -w, r1024x768
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 11:20 PM
there was a time when I double clicked main game's icon and an AnyGame ran. a registry cleaner seemed to fix it. Auslogics.
told about it in the opening post of another thread.

edit:: following thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...483#post5462483