Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 9:25 PM
Default My camera zooms WAY far out in edit town
Ok, I would like to start this off by saying I have done the camera routing paints around the entire border of my world. I thought at first this was just something that happened in EIG and I hadn't noticed in the past because my previous world attempts were all the largest size. However upon exporting it and going into edit town to place a couple details it looked exactly the same as EIG.

I tried removing the lots that were close to the edge of the world and re-painting, thinking maybe somehow they interrupted it but it didn't change anything. I have tried searching for this problem with different terms but can't find anything other than to do the camera painting.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 10:25 PM
Looks like the zoom level is normal. I guess your world is just so small that it doesn't fill the view from that height and distance. Have you looked into using a distant terrain?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Looks like the zoom level is normal. I guess your world is just so small that it doesn't fill the view from that height and distance. Have you looked into using a distant terrain?

Thank you for the response. I clicked the wrong height map apparently, I'll look into the distant terrain idea. Thank you!