Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#15451 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 12:35 AM
I discovered that butlers change into their formal wear when having an arch wedding. And it's apparently NOT the butler outfit.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#15452 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:56 AM
I discovered that children could roll wants to have a new family member. Twin sisters were playing in the yard, filling various wants to interact with each other, and one rolled that want. I locked it, and a few days later it was filled when a little sister was born.
Mad Poster
#15453 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 9:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Dogs can watch waves!

Isn't it adorable? I have a Sim that lives on a beach lot, and her two french bulldogs spend at least a couple of hours a day down on the beach, watching the waves. And one of them always pees in the bushes under the pier, usually followed up by sitting down to watch the waves for a bit. I always feel bad for pets, I feel like they just sit around most of the time, but these two sit around in such a nice peaceful way : :lovestruc

It would have been so neat if EA had thought to include dogs swimming in the ocean with BV, but I suppose they thought it would be too much work.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Theorist
#15454 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 11:37 PM
While playing aging off, I discover that pregnancy goes on. I don't know if it's due to me playing with a 36 hours pregnancy mod.
Mad Poster
#15455 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
While playing aging off, I discover that pregnancy goes on. I don't know if it's due to me playing with a 36 hours pregnancy mod.

Pregnancy goes on regardless of aging on/off yeah. pretty neat.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
#15456 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 1:34 AM
When a Sim joins a LAN party, the game appears to be Sim City with lots of car crashes. I had noticed them playing Sim City before, but not the car crashes!
Top Secret Researcher
#15457 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Pregnancy goes on regardless of aging on/off yeah. pretty neat.

Even on vacation?
Mad Poster
#15458 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 2:12 AM
No. Pregnancy stops dead on vacation. So it's best to get pregnant on the last day, so the mother won't waste her entire vacation having morning sickness.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#15459 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 11:35 AM
While play-testing my bank lot:
- the tree caught fire during a storm. The customers there fled before the fire and left without paying;
- the evil wizard and the nice witch made their appearance and they summoned their familiar. I guess this is due to me disabling Pes' nostraysrespawn mod.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#15460 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 11:40 AM
You can ban the witches. As for the fires, I use Lightening Fires fewer http://www.cyjon.net/node/253 Only because in summer it gets a bit ridiculous.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#15461 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 11:48 AM
I don't mind either witches or fires. I'm used to the lag caused by the witches and fires don't annoy me as I don't get many. Thanks though.
Locked thread | Locked by: Reason: Lots of replies! Go post in v2!
Page 619 of 619