Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 6:14 PM Last edited by Otonasi : 5th Aug 2014 at 11:56 AM.
Default A little of everything for TSM
Hello) I'm sorry, I do not understand English, because I speak Russian. "Google Translate" helps me. I want to share with you my conversion :D

FAQ
- Install as usual, in the folder "The Sims Medieval\Mods\Packages". Read more here.
- Before you install the skintone, check if there are any similar skin tone, which replaces the same palette.
- Default skin color for all cells, such as, for example it or it, should be removed. Otherwise skintone will work incorrectly.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 6:43 PM
Default skintone
My first conversion skin tone, by [ilts] CAKE. Replaces one color cell (marked with an asterisk)

Male

Female

Note
Before you install the skintone, removed the default skin, replacing all of the color palette.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skinton_for_TSM_[ilts]CAKE .rar (2.82 MB, 1724 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 8:32 PM
Hi Отонаси!!!
I am very glad to see you on this site , as well as your conversions!
I think it is a great idea to share your works with people!
I wish you great success and surprising inspiration!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
Hi Отонаси!!!
I am very glad to see you on this site , as well as your conversions!
I think it is a great idea to share your works with people!
I wish you great success and surprising inspiration!

Sauris, thank you very much! You inspired me to create my topic) Го создавать доп.контент
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:14 AM
Otonasi, welcome to the site. I think the mods will ask you to remove the male sim as it's against the site rules to show bits below the waist or to post them here. They do look like nice skins.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:21 AM
Default New skintone_234jiao
Hi, it's me again.
And meets converting skin tone from 234jiao. Replaces one color cell.

The men appeared bristles. It is governed by a "facial features"
Male

Female
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skinton_for_TSM_234jiao.rar (2.81 MB, 555 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 3:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Otonasi, welcome to the site. I think the mods will ask you to remove the male sim as it's against the site rules to show bits below the waist or to post them here. They do look like nice skins.

But genitals shaded... Well, if they will say to remove, then I'll do it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:17 AM
Default Сonverted Skinton for TSM by LadyFrontbum(male)
New skintone by LadyFrontbum
Unfortunately, with the female version of skin tone was a problem, cause repost only male version.
Replaces one color cell.

You can download the archive with MediaFire
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skinton_for_TSM_LadyFrontbum(male).rar (1.94 MB, 339 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 11:45 AM
Converting skin tone from Kurasoberina
The location of the cell:

Female

Male

Personally, I loved this skintone, and I think the female version looks fantastic!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Skinton_for_TSM_Kurasoberina.rar (7.08 MB, 423 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
#10 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 6:05 PM
Again, I'm resurrecting old threads. These are really beautiful, but I'd like to be able to use them with defaults for the rest of the skins. I may try to create a customized package that does that. I'd also like to create a light freckled skin. I'm coming to the game much later than everyone else, I understand. Thanks for sharing these.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Again, I'm resurrecting old threads. These are really beautiful, but I'd like to be able to use them with defaults for the rest of the skins. I may try to create a customized package that does that. I'd also like to create a light freckled skin. I'm coming to the game much later than everyone else, I understand. Thanks for sharing these.
Thank you for your comment. It's nice that people still play in The Sims Medieval. You want to make freckles separately from skintone? This will be on top of the user's skin? I thought about it. Now I download the game again and later I will experiment with the skin in the "cosmetics".