Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:19 AM
"Make friends for me"-cheat?
Hi there!

Does anyone know if there is a cheat for making friends in Sims 4?
Im lazy when it comes to making friends for my sim. Now i need 10 friends to get to the next stage in my career. *sigh

In sims 2 I could use the "boolprop testingcheats"-comand to make friends.
I can't seem to get the "testingCheats true"-comand in Sims 4 to work, or is it different from the former games?

Please help!
Thanx!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:47 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/index

for friends, you might want to try: relationship.make_all_sims_friends

Also, I can definitely confirm that TestingCheats true is working.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:36 PM
BTW, though, if you just want a promotion and can't be arsed to actually do the tasks, why not do the much easier cheat: careers.promote <CareerNameWithoutSpaces>
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:26 PM
Personally I wouldn't make all sims friends because they will be visiting your sim house daily, 3 or 4 times a day. Not convenient when you are trying to accomplish something, especially when they just left your house. I was thinking of making a post about that, I would like a break from visiting and not all of them coming one after the other.

I cheated once because I wanted my sim to meet a particular sim in the game and they weren't showing up on any lots. After typing in "testingcheats true" I typed, "modifyrelationship (your active sim full name) (target sim full name) <value, I used 50> Friendship_Main" and that brought the sim up in the friendship panel. Then my sim was able to call them and invite over to the house or on a community lot.

Correct way to type out:
modifyrelationship John Doe Jane Anybody 50 Friendship_Main
hit enter.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 9:03 AM
relationship.make_all_sims_friends doesnt work
Field Researcher
#6 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Candlelight : 18th Feb 2015 at 11:50 AM.
The best solution for me was the mod "no friendship needed for career".

The correct name is "no friends needed for work" by ReubenHood.

You can find it here at MTS in the Download-section, GameMods, Other.

But there was an update:
"Update 2014/12/18: I checked all the careers in the December patch and it looks like the game developers have removed the friend/enemy requirements from all of them. So this mod is obsolete, unless they add them back in the future you should no longer need this mod."