Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#7376 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 2:24 PM
Haven't really needed the modifyNeighborhoodTerrain cheat until 'fixing' the Alpinloch.sc4 template-used terrain. And at no lag cost! Now I fallen in love with it (and the hood).

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#7377 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 2:13 AM

This explains EEEEEEVERYTHING.
Mad Poster
#7378 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 2:31 AM
Turns out drinking does not improve my creative abilities... who knew?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
#7379 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 4:09 AM
Opened Bodyshop for the first time and I was greeted with all of the sims I created a while back and momentarily confused as I can't remember why I made them in the first place; they were all for a plot bunny that never came to be. So now I have over 100 sims that I created but I don't know what to do with them

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#7380 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 4:12 AM
Make them into townies.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#7381 Old 10th Jan 2019 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Make them into townies.

Should've thought of that

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Top Secret Researcher
#7382 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 8:16 PM
Going to edit some genetics on my Elves in SimPE... I'm REALLY impressed at myself that I remembered all of their names, since I forgot to write them down.
Leilatha, Yrthraethra, Theoduin, Iliphar, Sorfildor, Dakath, Gaelin, Jhanandra, Quamara, Raejisa, Erolith, Estelar, Sylmae, Fhaertala, Laamtara & Filverel!
Theorist
#7383 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:14 PM
Am I the only one who uses pet beds as standard toddler furniture?

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Instructor
#7384 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 5:28 PM
I don't use pet beds, I just use CC toddler beds that they can crawl on. Toddler beds also do a better job at restoring their energy.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Top Secret Researcher
#7385 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 10:10 PM
I wish I would've discovered toddler beds earlier, I just did a few months ago. So many toddler screams I wouldn't have had to hear
Forum Resident
#7386 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
Note that the filename is even "Bad Racquetball Courts."

You could send all those stupid kicky bag people to play in there instead of blocking traffic to the bathroom, like they do at my sims campus student center.
Mad Poster
#7387 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 8:23 AM
I think this might be farewell.

I'm sorry.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#7388 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 9:46 AM Last edited by Pideli : 16th Jan 2019 at 9:57 AM.
I think this might be farewell.

I'm sorry.

You don't sound alright! Oh my god, please do talk to someone! <3

I don't know what to say since I don't know you, but if your message means what I think it means, you should know there are always people who care! Even strangers! Honestly.

Don't know where you live but please call your suicide prevention number!
USA: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
List by country:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...de_crisis_lines
Mad Poster
#7389 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
You don't sound alright! Oh my god, please do talk to someone! <3

I don't know what to say since I don't know you, but if your message means what I think it means, you should know there are always people who care! Even strangers! Honestly.

Don't know where you live but please call your suicide prevention number!
USA: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
List by country:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lis...de_crisis_lines

I couldn't agree more. We all care about you here!
Forum Resident
#7390 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 6:56 AM
Does anyone have contact info for @Bulbizarre and can check on them?
Mad Poster
#7391 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 4:23 PM
I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me.

Mad Poster
#7392 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 7:03 PM
OK, I won't worry. But I will send you warm and fuzzy mojo. INCOMING
Attached Images

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#7393 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 7:43 PM
All right, but if you're going away please tell us why so we don't worry.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#7394 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 7:53 PM
I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me.

Sleep typing again? I was hoping that was the case.
Top Secret Researcher
#7395 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 8:36 PM
*relieved*
Instructor
#7396 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 2:21 PM
I kind of feel sorry for Kaylynn Langerak. She's a young woman who's trying to make an honest living, but at the same time is desperate for a family. Don and Daniel are totally taking advantage of her naiveness.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#7397 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 5:29 PM
She knows Daniel's married, though...and she knows she's boinking him and Don at the same time...there's plenty of bad decision making all around in that storyline, is all I'm saying.

I had an appropriate random thought the other day and didn't post it. I had the thought again as I opened MTS. And now I'm in the thread and can't remember what the thought is.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#7398 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 6:12 PM
I don't see Kaylynn that way at all! Sure, maybe she doesn't know Don is engaged. Maybe. But she definitely knows Daniel has a family. And yet the affair. Then I consider that Kaylynn and Daniel are in love but have no romantic memories; I don't even think they have kissed. That makes me think there's something deeper there, and more to their relationship than meets the eye. Perhaps that's why I almost always let Daniel leave Mary-Sue for her...

In any case, I do think Kaylynn is desperate for a family but I also think she's willing to take any shortcut to get there, to have the good life she sees in the fancy homes she cleans. Like a true family sim, she cares more about appearing like a hard worker (and a goody two-shoes). Once they set their hearts on a sim, they don't care what or who is in the way-- they're determined to have the love, marriage, & baby carriage(s). Kaylynn fits that, imo.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Alchemist
#7399 Old 18th Jan 2019 at 7:16 PM
Sometimes little things make me so happy.

Mad Poster
#7400 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
All right, but if you're going away please tell us why so we don't worry.

=
Yea, makes us all come up with possibilities...
But not knowing her that well, I don't know if she has told "us" of some health or family problems, so would rather not guess. Would rather imagine has found a wonderful man/woman/job/RL and is just moving on up.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 296 of 516