Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#276 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cher64
She actually walked out to the wedding arch in her undies!

Yep. I did not make her do that. It was her being autonomous, I figured at least she wasn't naked.

We start with Birthdays. First we have Angharad's second one.

Then we have Cathal's seocond Birthday

For some reason I did not see all that many things to take pictures of except for pictures of their house.

So here is some pictures of the Love Family in Strangetown's House

Next I have them doing some Skygazing.

OK this is it for now, I will be finishing up the look at the Love Family of Strangetown soon.

I hope that every one enjoyed it so far.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#277 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 1:05 AM
lol I hope they're careful with those telescopes. I don't know if you're ready for more pregnancies!

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Field Researcher
#278 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 3:41 PM
I did have two sims get married naked recently, so it's possible! I think it was due to odd timing with an ACR interaction when I had them get married.

I really like the way Angharad and Cathal are turning out as they age, although Cathal didn't look all that impressed when he grew into a teen.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#279 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 12:34 AM
I did have two sims get married naked recently, so it's possible! I think it was due to odd timing with an ACR interaction when I had them get married.

I really like the way Angharad and Cathal are turning out as they age, although Cathal didn't look all that impressed when he grew into a teen.

I am not sure why Cathal looked the way he did, but maybe it is because he is a Virgo.

Well I have naked sims because I use a lot of separate WaterBeds of Love, by LizzLove, with at least some of them set to naked, along with a no censor blur thing, non-barbie default skins, and crammyboy's well known mod, so I have to watch for nudity when I take pictures. Though I mostly get nude sims during birthday parties not during weddings at least so far. I think it is funny that you had nude sims at weddings, were they Bride and or Groom?

Also well I sometimes get someone nude in the background when I am taking pictures of a sim skilling or something and I just watch for that too. I also have some Nude or semi nude art on the walls, so I have to be careful taking pictures of the house too.

Anyway this is the last part of the Look at the Love Family in Strangetown for this Round.

Here is some skilling using the Education book case.

This is Rinaldo working on his Body skill so that he can get a promotion in the Mafia.

Here is that Promotion Rinaldo was working on getting, now he is Don.

Cathal meets a girl and decides he wants to have her go to collge with him with the intention of getting married to her.

Barbara gives Cathal a Noogie, just because.

Later Cathal and Barbara decide to go to the roof to use the Hot Tub there.

Now I have some of the stats on the members of the Family.

Dwyer C. Love
His mother is Monica Bratford and his father is Blaise Curious, his one grandfather is Pascal Curious aand his other grandfather is the Polination Tech. He is married to Sonya Love. He is a Sagittarius, and a Popularity Sim, his occupation is Icon Level 10 in the Show Business Career which was his LTW.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 10
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 10

Sonya Love
Her mother is Sarah Love and her father is Ripp Love, one of the sons of General Buzz Grunt. She is a Leo and a Popularity Sim. Her occupation is General in the Military Career which was her LTW. She is married to Dwyer C. Love
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 5
Nice 3

Heddy Grunt
Her mother is Úna FitzHugh and her father is Justin FitzHugh, son of Cynthia and Robert Kim. She is an Aries and a Popularity Sim, her occutpation is Rock God in the Music Business and that was her LTW
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Rinaldo Grunt
His mother is Reneé Grunt and his father is General Buzz Grunt. He is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim, His current occupation is Don in the Mafia, and his current LTW is to earn 100 000, he was a Media Magnet in the Journalism Career and that was his LTW.
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 1
Nice 3

Úna FitzHugh is an Alien that I created in CAS and she is one two sisters and two brothers which are the Founders of the FitzHugh Alien Clan. She is a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. She was a Sorority Sister of Sarah and that is how she met Sarah. She started out in the Military and became a General which was her LTW, then she entered the Paranormal Career and became a Cult Leader, fulling a LTW and her current LT is have 6 Pets reach the Top of their Career.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 8
Playful 2
Nice 3

Justin FitzHugh he is married to Úna and is the son of Cynthia and Robert Kim. He is an Aries and is a Popularity Sim, he was first a Media Magnet and he gained his LTW then, next he became a Criminal Master Mind and gained another LTW and his current LTW is to own 5 Level 10 Businesses.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 7
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Ripp Love he is the son of General Buzz Grunt and Lyla Grunt, He is a Sagittarius and a Popularity Sim. He is married to Sarah Love. He was first Mayor then Education Minister and now he is a Hall of Famer, he has achieved his LTW three times.
Stats:
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 7
Playful 7
Nice 8

Sarah Love is the owner of the House, she met Úna at University and became Best Friends with her and they decided to form a household after they graduated. She is a Leo and a Popularity Sim. She is a Celebrity Chef in the Cunlinary Career and that was her LTW. Her current LTW is to Earn 100 000 simoleans
Stats:
Neat 7
Outgoing 10
Active 5
Playful 5
Nice 6

Here are the Teens in the Family along with their pictures.

Angharad has decided to wait until she gets to University to fullfill her Parents wishes and the Wishes of her Clan to find someone to make a long term Romantic Commitment to. She is a daughter of Úna and Justin FitzHugh. She is an Aries and a Popularity Sim just like her father. Her LTW is to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career.
Stats:
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 4

Family Tree of Angharad FitzHugh

Cathal FizHugh is kind of an odd duck in the family considering his parents and siblings are popularity Sims, but he is a Virgo and he has the Knowledge Aspiration.

Because he is odd according to the Family does not mean that he is somehow not fully accepted, they just agree that he is different than they are and they don't always understand him very well. Cathal loves his immediate Family and everyone of his clan that he met so far, he just thinks it is more important to know every thing than to make friends like most of the rest of his Family and he is happy in the knowledge thay his clan accepts him the way he is. He has already met his Clan's expectations and found a suitable normal Sim to have children with.

Cathal has decided that he wants to be Education Minister first, he has not decided what he might do after he achieves his LTW.
Cathal's Stats:
Neat 9
Outgoing 1
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 3

Barbara E Young was a Townie, she is Cancer and a Knowledge Sim, Her LTW is to be Chief of Staff in the Medical Career.
Stats:
Neat 8
Outgoing 3
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 6

I will be returning for another Look at the Love Family of Strangetown when they next come up in the Round, but it will be some time before that happens as I don't do short length rotations and I have upwards of 80 something Families.

I do hope that you all enjoyed my showing you my Love Family of Strangetown, coming up is the Love Family of Bluewater Village.

I will be posting on them in a few days. Do come around and look at them too.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Field Researcher
#280 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 4:00 PM
I use non-Barbie skins and no censor blur, too. It was the bride and groom who were naked. They were the only ones there. Neither had any wants for a party or anything, so I just had them get married at home. Like you, I had to be careful when taking pictures!

This was a nice update on the Love family.

I'm glad Rinaldo's workout paid off with a very nice promotion.

Haha, the noogie, to show how much she cares. Cathal's Knowledge aspiration will turn out to be a good thing, I think. He and Barbara should have a very good future ahead of them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#281 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 7:41 PM
I now often use simlogical's modesty sign to keep naked sims from being in the Kitchen because I most often use the Kitchen for Birthday Parties. Otherwise I just crop the naked ones out of the picture and I also work on keeping some of the Artwork on the Walls from being in the Pictures as well.

OK Now this is the Love Family of Bluewater Village and there are a lot of second Generation Aliens here.

First off is the Building they live in, I built this one myself from scratch and I like it.

I don't use other people's lots. Just my own or Maxis and then usually extensively remodeled by me.

Pictures of the Love House.

Ground Floor, with Kitchen, Great Room, two baths, nursery, pet room, stairs and elevator

Note that I always have the Kitchen and the Great Room on the ground floor, but the nursery I put on other floors sometimes, usually I have elevators as well.

Second Floor, Bedrooms and lots of baths. Double beds are LizzLove's Waterbeds of Love.

Third Floor, Tents, sex rug, hookah, Sauna, Music Room.

Fourth Floor, Skilling Room with Military Confidence Course, Lie Detector, other skilling objects.

Roof with Telescope, Weather Machine, Hot Tub of Love.

First thing we have of Note is some Weddings.

Here is one of them. This is Bleddyn owner of the house getting married to Branwen.

OK this is it for now. Next day or so I will post more about this family.

I hope that you like it so far.

Link Ninja
#282 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 1:39 AM
I think they are a lovely couple. I play with supernaturals but I think Branwen is very pretty and her name suits her (beautiful raven) and her black hair. Is this property near the edge of a cliff? I ask because it looks like a sheer drop off in the last wedding photos. How many kids you do plan for them to have? Also I had a question - why is the space so large in your house. Is it for all the sims to move about for your parties or will you eventually add more items as more family members come to live there?

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#283 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 8:01 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 27th Jan 2018 at 8:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
I think they are a lovely couple. I play with supernaturals but I think Branwen is very pretty and her name suits her (beautiful raven) and her black hair. Is this property near the edge of a cliff? I ask because it looks like a sheer drop off in the last wedding photos. How many kids you do plan for them to have? Also I had a question - why is the space so large in your house. Is it for all the sims to move about for your parties or will you eventually add more items as more family members come to live there?

@Charmful I am glad that you think that they are a lovely couple, both of them were born in game must be good genes. The Property has a drop off, because it is in Bluewater Village and I leveled the lot with the Street, this caused the back end to raise considerably and form a cliff of sorts. I do this frequently I guess, as I try to get as many lots in an area as I can manage.

I don't really plan on the number of kids, I usually figure each couple or female is going to have at least one and then twins sometimes happen, so there is some uncertainty as to the number of kids to begin with.

I do like large spaces in my houses for parties and I just like big houses, but it is partly that I usually do add more items to a house and this house is newso I have some empty space for that reason.

We have another Wedding.

This is it for now, busy day today.

Yet another Wedding coming up next time.

Field Researcher
#284 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 8:16 PM
Nice wedding, and Branwen is beautiful.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#285 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 11:29 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 31st Jan 2018 at 9:13 AM.
Thanks for the Kind Comments I appreciate them.

Today we have the last Wedding of this house for now at least, as all here are now married.

Today Gwain and Mumia are getting Married.

Note: I did all three weddings during the same party, it works fine as the Party lasts long enough for three couples easily.
I always do multiple weddings if at all possible.

Branwen Almost Died, but was saved. I am pretty sure that this took place during the wedding party.

This is the Love Family at this point before any additions.

Bleddyn Love, he is a Media Magnet, a Libra and a Popularity Sim. He is a Son of Sarah Love and Ripp Grunt Love. Married to Branwen Love.
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 8

Branwen Love. She is a Rock God, a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. She is a daughter of Úna and Justin FitzHugh
Neat 4
Outgoing 8
Active 10
Playful 2
Nice 4

Caitlin Roseland. She is a Criminal Mastermind, a Sagittarius and a Popularity Sim.
She is a daughter of Florence Delarosa and Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and Sister to Rowena her Sister Wife.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 10
Nice 7

Rhodri Roseland. He is the Mayor, a Gemini and a Popularity Sim. He is a Son of Tammara and Cyd Roseland, grandson of Trent Travler MacLane by Abduction.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

Rowena Roseland. General, a Sagittarius and a Popularity Sim.
She is a daughter of Florence Delarosa and Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and Sister to Caitlin her Sister Wife.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 10
Playful 10
Nice 7

Gawain Delarosa. He is a Cult Leader, a Libra and a Popularity Sim.
He is a son of Florence Delarosa and Rhys FitzHugh Delarosa and brother to Rowena and Caitlin.
Neat 1
Outgoing 7
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 6

Mumia Delarosa. She is a Hall of Famer, Sign is Cancer*, and a Fortune Sim.
Neat 6
Outgoing 3
Active 6
Playful 4
Nice 6

This is it for now more on another day soon.

*I thought I forgot to write down her Sign, instead it was there in my notes all the time, I just did not see it for some reason, strange I think.

I hope that everyone likes the Love Family of Bluewater Village so far.

Space Pony
#286 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 2:54 AM
Love the sims <3 hehe, they have their mom's nose :P

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#287 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:20 PM
We start out with Babies are being born in the household!
Lots of Babies being Born.

First we have Branwen giving birth

Next thing you know Mumia needs to be saved from Death!

Mumia Gives Birth very soon after being saved from Death

Mumia has twin boys.

Next thing you know Rowena is Giving Birth.

Now Caitlin needs to be Saved from Death!

A little time goes by and the next thing I see is that Caitlin needs to be Saved from Death Again!

Next thing you know Caitlin is Giving Birth!

OK that is it for now. I will have more fairly soon.

I hope that you all like the look at the Love Family in Bluewater Village so far.

Link Ninja
#288 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:02 AM
Damn @lordtyger9 what a roller coaster! Death was knocking at all the doors! Were the two mothers just tanking horribly that they couldn't find the will to live? So what were the babbies named? I only ask because I loved Branwen Jr's eyes and I don't know what else to call them lol. That bathroom became a death party for Caitlin. Gawain is doing all the work saving these women!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#289 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Damn @lordtyger9 what a roller coaster! Death was knocking at all the doors! Were the two mothers just tanking horribly that they couldn't find the will to live? So what were the babbies named? I only ask because I loved Branwen Jr's eyes and I don't know what else to call them lol. That bathroom became a death party for Caitlin. Gawain is doing all the work saving these women!

All of the females were pregnant at about the same time and they all seemed to go into motive failure a lot. I kept trying to see that they ate, but as you can tell I did not do an especially good job. Why are Sims so bad at feeding themselves? I don't think that the Sims were unhappy as I pretty much always had them happy, usuallly in Plantinum I think...some might be in Perm Plat not sure. So I don't think it was a will to live thing, I think it was Sims are Stupid Thing. As for Gawain he is family to Branwen, Caitln and Rowena {brother I think} and is married to Mumia, so of course he would try to save them.

Rhys FitzHugh had over 10 children with Florence Delarosa, among which were Gawain, Rowena and Caitlin.

Names:

Gawain and Mumia had two boys named Bairre Delarosa, and Fionn Delarosa

Bleddyn and Branwen Love had one boy named Llyr Love. Note: Llyr is the Welsh version of Lear as in King Lear, pronouced the same AFAIK.

Rhodri and Caitlin had one boy named Dwyer Roseland

Rhodri and Rowena had one girl named Gwen Roseland

Field Researcher
#290 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 3:36 PM
What a time for Mumia and Caitlin! Sounds like they need to take better care of themselves, especially Caitlin. That, or she really has a death wish. Thank goodness for Gwain.

I've noticed that my pregnant sims will take care of a lot of things autonomously, but not feeding themselves. They seem to be the worst at that.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#291 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 7:52 PM
What a time for Mumia and Caitlin! Sounds like they need to take better care of themselves, especially Caitlin. That, or she really has a death wish. Thank goodness for Gwain.

I've noticed that my pregnant sims will take care of a lot of things autonomously, but not feeding themselves. They seem to be the worst at that.

I always try and watch my pregnant sims closely to try and make sure that they take care of themselves. They are so bad at feeding themselves and I can't understand why they are so much worse compared to other sims.

OK This time we start with a long session of my sims teaching their toddlers to walk and talk and potty training them. I just kept taking pictures because that is all anyone did for some time as I kept everyone at the job of teaching the toddlers and there are a lot of them.

Not done yet so we have another group of teaching the toddlers

OK this is the last of the group of pictures of my sims teaching this set of toddlers. Yay!

The last Toddler of this round is Dwyer and here we have Caitlin teaching him to walk.

Now for Birthdays when toddlers become Children.

First we have Gwen becoming a Child.

Next we have Fionn becoming a Child.

Next is Bairre becoming a child.

Last Birthday of this particular Birthday Party to occur is Llyr's Birthday in which he becomes a child.

Next thing I am going to do is show you is Dwyer's Birthday as he is the last toddler in the family for this round.

This is Dwyer's Birthday in which he becomes a child.

Whew all of the toddlers are children finally. Now it gets easier for the Parents and the children are all going to be busy.
Since I always get the Head Master to admit them, they will be going to Private School, and then when they are home skilling and doing homework. Well also they do get some time to have fun.

This is it for now, next time I hope to finish the Love Family in Bluewater Village for this round. We shall see.

I hope that you all are enjoying the Love Family in Bluewater Village. Soon I will be doing the Williamson Family who also live in Bluewater Village.

Field Researcher
#292 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 12:58 AM
The kids all grew up to be really cute. I love that picture of Gwen at Llyr's birthday -- she's running across the kitchen to wash a dirty plate!

I'll bet it's a relief to the parents to have all those kids past the toddler stage.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#293 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 5:34 PM
The kids all grew up to be really cute. I love that picture of Gwen at Llyr's birthday -- she's running across the kitchen to wash a dirty plate!

I'll bet it's a relief to the parents to have all those kids past the toddler stage.

Most everytime I raise a bunch of children all at once I tell myself wow Not doing that again, until I do it again. I kind of like doing it, but it is a relief to get it over for me and my Sims!

So anyway this the last of the Love Family in Bluewater Village for this round.

We start out with Pictures of the Kids while they are kids.

Bairre Delarosa

Fionn Delarosa

Llyr Love

Gwen Roseland

Dwyer Roseland

Now the Kids are becoming Teens and we are having one big Birthday Party and first up is Gwen Roseland.

Next is Llyr Love becoming a Teen.

Next is Bairre Delarosa becoming a teen.

Finally we have Fionn Delarosa as he becomes a teen.

The Teens do a little Sky Gazing.

Oh wow now it is time for the last of the brood to become a Teen and now we are having a Birthday for Dwyer Roseland.

Heh here is Dwyer giving Llyr a Noogie.

Gwen is Playing Rock Paper Scissors with one of the Delarosa boys.

Heh here is Llyr giving Gwen a Noogie.

ahh some more Sky Gazing.

Here are some Family Trees Pictures I thought you all might find interesting.

Bairre Delarosa sign is Libra, Aspiration is Romance, LTW is to become a Rock God in the Music Career. He is a son of Gwain and Mumia.
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 4
Playful 7
Nice 6

Fionn Delarosa sign is Sagittarius, Aspiration is Fortune, LTW is to become a Space Pirate in the Adventurer Career. He is a son of Gwain and Mumia.
Neat 6
Outgoing 3
Active 10
Playful 7
Nice 6

Gwen Roseland sign is Leo, Aspiration is Popularity. LTW is to be a General in the Military Career. She is a daughter of Rowena Delarosa and Rhodri Roseland.
Neat 10
Outgoing 10
Active 6
Playful 7
Nice 1

Llyr Love Sign is Gemini, Aspiration is Populartity. LTW is to become a Media Magnet in the Journalism Career. He is a son of Branwen Delarosa and Bleddyn Love.
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 9
Playful 7
Nice 1

Dwyer Roseland sign is Gemini, Aspiration is Popularity. LTW is to become an Icon in the Show Business. He is a son of Caitlin Delarosa and Rhodri Roseland.
Neat 3
Outgoing 10
Active 9
Playful 10
Nice 1

OK that is all for now, I hope that you all enjoyed my look at the Love Family in Bluewater Village.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#294 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 4:25 PM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 28th Feb 2018 at 2:39 PM.
This is the Williamson Family in Bluewater Village.

Starting with their house, note that it is the Hellava Hacienda with added stories and a larger ground floor and an enclosed central Patio. This makes for a really large Hacienda, but I like large houses as I always have more than one couple living in them.

Here are the Sims we are starting out with.

Marion Williamson. She Formerly Delivered Pizza, a Taurus and a Romance Sim. LTW was to be a Professional Party Guest, which she achieved and then she decided to become a Visionary in the Art Career. Next she is going for a LTW of 20 Different Woohoos. She is Married to Rogerio Williamson.
Neat 9
Outgoing 2
Active 2
Playful 6
Nice 8

Rogerio Willaimson. He is a son of DJ Verse and William Williamson. Sign is Aries and he is a Romance Sim with a LTW of Becoming a Rock God in the Music Career.
Neat 4
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 1
Nice 6

Denis Williamson, he is an Aries and a Popularity Sim. Previous LTW was to have 20 Best Friends, current LTW is to Earn 100 000 simoleans. His job is Fashion Photographer in the Photography Career.
Neat 4
Outgoing 9
Active 7
Playful 1
Nice 6

Casandra B Beaker She is engaged to Denis Williamson, and she is an Aquarius and a Popularity Sim. Casandra is a daughter of Cadfael FitzHugh Delarosa and Jill Smith Beaker. Thus she is a member of the FitzHugh Clan as well as the Smith Clan. LTW is to become a Cult Leader in the Paranormal Career.
Neat 7
Outgoing 8
Active 4
Playful 6
Nice 8

Chaz Whippler is a Libra and a Fortune Sim. LTW is to become an Icon in the Show Business Career.
Neat 1
Outgoing 8
Active 5
Playful 7
Nice 4

Samantha Whippler is an Aquarius and a Fortune Sim. LTW is to become a Hall of Famer in the Athletic Career.
Neat 4
Outgoing 4
Active 7
Playful 5
Nice 7

Last is the Servo I created and added to the family.
Joy Willamson, she is a Bot and her Sign is Taurus and she is a Romance sim. More Details to be added later.

More on the Williamson Family of Bluewater Village soon.

Field Researcher
#295 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:14 PM
Quote:
Most everytime I raise a bunch of children all at once I tell myself wow Not doing that again, until I do it again. I kind of like doing it, but it is a relief to get it over for me and my Sims!

I'm kind of the same way. I consider it a challenge!

All the Love kids grew up nicely into teens. I like seeing them play together, giving noogies and having a good time.

I look forward to reading more about the Williamson clan.
Lab Assistant
#296 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 3:35 AM
When you said aliens everywhere, you weren't kidding! You've got quite the brood going in Bluewater Village. The thing I like best about your sims are their names! I really love the name Dwyer. How do you choose what to name each baby? Is it random, do you use a baby name book or website?

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Lab Assistant
#297 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 5:44 AM
What an absolute awesome catch up. I missed so much. Thank you for sharing

My Sim Play found Here
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#298 Old 22nd Feb 2018 at 7:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbostic8
When you said aliens everywhere, you weren't kidding! You've got quite the brood going in Bluewater Village. The thing I like best about your sims are their names! I really love the name Dwyer. How do you choose what to name each baby? Is it random, do you use a baby name book or website?

I call it Aliens Everywhere kind of as a Joke, but yeah it is descriptive too. LOL

I have a list of Names from a web site that I printed out. I used Web site behindthename.com and then I added a few more.

behindthename.com is a good free web site that has lot of names sorted by type and origin and the meaning of the name is listed. I highly recommend it if you want to check out some names.

On my list are Welsh, Irish, Scots, and Germanic names. With the Germanic names I use the old form with the male and female endings, so they look Spanish usually. Old Male Germanic names end in "o" and Old Female Germanic names end in "a"

Dwyer is a Welsh name. I try to have a bit of variety, but I don't pick the name randomly, I just go by what inspirises me at the time. One thing I really try not to do is have two or more Sims that are closely related have the same name. I recently had to rename one of my Sims because an older sister had the same name. oops!

I tend to pick a lot of Welsh and Irish names. I also name Sims after friends and relatives of mine.

Me I am part Welsh, Irish, Scots, English, French and German. So I kind of like to use names that are part of my Ancestory unless I am working with Sims in the Far East in the game. I have given everyone that is native to the Far East a Chinese Name.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#299 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 3:59 AM

OK a Little Spoiler there.

So anyway I wanted to show you all Casandra's Wedding to Denis.

It was a smallish sort of Wedding but it went well and everyone had a fine time.

Some miscellaneous bits of interest.

Casandra just fullfilled her LTW of becoming a Cult Leader.

I think it is cool and very amusing to have Alien Hybrids be Cult Leaders,

This is Denis getting to the top of the custom Photographer Career. I like custom Careers.

Marion Williamson becomes a Professional Party Guest and fullfills her LTW.

Rigerio becomes a Rock God in the Music Career and fullfills his LTW.

Casandra decides to throw a Sports Party.

Does anyone know if there is anything special about Sports Parties other than one has to have a TV in the house?

Some more miscellaneous bits of interest.

Here is Casandra and her Baby Bump.

I happen to like this underwear a lot.

Casandra side view.

Casandra from the front.

I forgot where I got the underwear, but I think it is lovely and I use it a lot.

Chaz got promoted to Broadway Star.

Joy Williamson the Bot achieved her LTW and she brought home a friend and she is Brandi Broke FitzHugh.

Aliens are startimg to move into Pleasantview.

OK this is it for now. More soon.

Field Researcher
#300 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 4:10 PM
Funny at the wedding how most people are happy and thinking good thoughts, while the groom and one guest are distressed that they can't clean.

Lots of people reaching the tops of their careers. Even the bot is doing well. I like custom careers, too. And custom foods. I get bored with the same old Maxis choices.

I see a couple of people at the Sports Party decided to their own private party.

Cassandra's underwear is nice, and I also like her dress a lot. I like her tattoos, as well.

Page 12 of 14