Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 10:56 AM
Default Do roommates age?
I'm using many of Twallan's mods and i'm using the game Roommates system. But when i look in status of my roommate he is -7 days to age up . (yes it's under 0). It's only my game or these roommates don't age?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 12:31 AM
Roommates and other NPCs age or not according the rules set forth in StoryProgression. Such can be set at the individual sim, household (well, not for NPCs), caste, or townwide level.

But -7 days to age up means that this sim has been age stuck for a sim week and apparently Overwatch, if you are using it, is not taking care of them. I get this with Role Sims often, to the extent that they are no longer able to fulfill their role assignments until it's fixed, but have never noticed it on roommates.

You can use MasterController to trigger an immediate age transition. If that fails after a couple of tries, I usually toss them into CAS and age them up to the next stage that way. Or, if I decide I would rather not have them age up after all, adjust their total age downwards with MC.