Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 1:01 PM
Default help
what should i do if my game isn't loading at all and if my repair option isn't working someone help me.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 2:57 PM
Are you 12 years old?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
Are you 12 years old?

There's no need to be rude fam.

OP, ask over at the help forums and add a little more information. Like what version you're running, if it's modded, what your computer specs are, etc.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 8:39 AM
It was a genuin question, as she has 12 in her name, that might be the case.

to TS though, you might be a good idea to give your thread a more descriptive title as well.
Space Pony
#5 Old 26th Dec 2018 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
It was a genuin question, as she has 12 in her name, that might be the case.

to TS though, you might be a good idea to give your thread a more descriptive title as well.
I think I've seen you before. Really, you do need to pick your words more carefully, as it's harder for your tone to be identified over the internet.
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Airazor65
I think I've seen you before. Really, you do need to pick your words more carefully, as it's harder for your tone to be identified over the internet.

This is unfortunately how this user interacts on this site sometimes. Believe me, I have first hand experience as well.
But anyway, go here > http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=691
You're going to need to be more specific if you want someone to actually be able to help you.
Also if you search first you may find a thread with the same issue and a solution for you.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 2:22 AM
Having seen me before? lolz ... I've been here for ages, so that wouldn't be at all strange. Misunderstandings happens on forums, people interpret other peoples words in light of their own experience, so it's not always only one side who's in the wrong.

That's all I'm going to say about this subject. I can't be bothered to keep arguing. It's not that important.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 3:12 PM
Honestly, that question was out of place, that's why it has bad connatation. Nobody just asks their ages in irrelevant threads. Next time, ask personal questions in pm.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
dodgy builder
#9 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Honestly, that question was out of place, that's why it has bad connatation. Nobody just asks their ages in irrelevant threads. Next time, ask personal questions in pm.

That's the typical comment from someone who has to have the last word. You sound like my sister, and I don't mean that in a positiv way. So, now I have the last word, what are you going to do about that?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 1:24 AM
Either way, she/I might be right. Listen to her :D

Mad Poster
#11 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 2:15 AM
I don't what the fuck this thread turned into but damn if it ain't entertaining.

As for the OP, it might honestly be a mod problem. Have you tried running your game mod-free?

The Receptacle still lives!
dodgy builder
#12 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 10:35 AM
Either way, she/I might be right. Listen to her :D

She's my sister! Why would I ever listen to her?

I'm glad it's entertaining. I aim to please
Mad Poster
#13 Old 28th Dec 2018 at 4:16 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 30th Dec 2018 at 1:15 AM. Reason: lol track*, NOT TRAP
To get back on track, @VampireSim12 it's hard for us to get anything out of your situation as it is for you to fix your game If you don't provide details: How/when the game broke, what (If any) CC and mods/hacks you use, your computer specs (google If you don't what are they or how to list them in), etc. Without doing so we will be guessing million of reasons of why your game doesn't load without any foundation to start from.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 9:25 AM
To get back on trap, @VampireSim12 it's hard for us to get anything out of your situation as it is for you to fix your game If you don't provide details: How/when the game broke, what (If any) CC and mods/hacks you use, your computer specs (google If you don't what are they or how to list them in), etc. Without doing so we will be guessing million of reasons of why your game doesn't load without any foundation to start from.

I don't think they're around anymore. Their last log in was a week ago, if they're still around they can post in the Help forums.

@Mods can we lock this thread? It's out of hand
Mad Poster
#15 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 1:17 AM
Well until then, the message will be useful when they will return. And hmmmm.... vampiresam9097?