Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Helptato
#26 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 1:12 AM
No other game holds the same appeal to me as TS2 does. It just feels so comfortable to play. I also like TS3 second best but TS4 is just meh to me.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 6:48 PM
Forum Resident
#28 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 7:42 PM
I was thinking about this a lot the other day. I love my sims... and I love creating their world (although I'm often too lazy to build what I should be building... <cough> still no medical clinic in Loste...)

I love watching them grow, seeing the way that their interests change from childhood to teenhood to adulthood; it's watching them become real in a very particular way I guess. I love when they surprise me too - they fall in love with the last sim I would've thought, or they decide to move out of their crowded family home, or they want to do surprising things, it's all just rather lovely to see, because in some measure I created them you know? And they can still surprise me.

The other thing is the world building. I take it very seriously (cough - you guys may have noticed - cough). I insist on building everything I think they'll need, and sometimes building more than one of a thing to get that realistic vibe for a place and make it nice and full. Why not you know? I love running out of available housing in a hood because in real life you can't always find an affordable place in the neighbourhood you want to live in. I try to make sure every family is playable at all times though (but some take breaks in the sim bin from time to time). I adore being able to plan my neighbourhoods and grow them as I see fit. TS2 let's you make ANY kind of city, any kind of town or hamlet or riverside dump - whatever you want! That's why I play... over and over.
Alchemist
#29 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 9:02 PM
one reason I play Sims2 is the things that could be created through various programs and/or in game.
Forum Resident
#30 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 3:43 AM
There's no end goal. There are no points and no winning. There aren't many games with that kind of open-ended format. I can play at my own pace, and do whatever I want with the sims, for generations.
Page 2 of 2