Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:07 PM
Default EP4 The Sims 2: Pets
I read about it here:
http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/news/archive.php?ID=2626

Quote:
Live from the E3 in Los Angeles comes the news that the next Sims 2 expansion pack will be all about pets. One of the most requested features will be put in the fourth expansion pack for the game, with the title "The Sims 2 Pets." The trailer is being shown at EA's 360 booth in the South Hall at the LA Convention Center, where the E3 is being held. We'll have pictures and more up later, so stay tuned for the first graphics of this new expansion!
Advertisement
#2 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:09 PM
thats cool..... but i would PREFER it if the official sims 2 site had stated it
#3 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:09 PM
Oh my gosh! But its goota be official before I an really believe.
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:11 PM
I'm sure the official site will announce it soon.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:17 PM
Ohhhh I hope its true. *please please please*
#6 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayline
I'm sure the official site will announce it soon.

Let's HOPE! Pets would be awesome!!!
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:19 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the first pics.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:22 PM
im dying for some pics or vids searching youtube finding nothing

i cant post a pic so go to my website :) T.H.C.G.
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:24 PM
Maybe in a few hours.
#10 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:25 PM
OMG!!!
Pets! Yaya!
Thank you!
I just hope its true, cant wait for pics!
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:35 PM
I hope there will be horses etc too. Maybe even goats. lol.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:37 PM
Not to be a party-pooer, but I hope that there's more to it than just pets. Just pets and nothing else would be kind of dull.
#13 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:39 PM
OMG! Is this really true?! Are you sure!?

It would be soooooo cool!
#14 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:41 PM
well, Maxis DID say (somewhere) we will get pets, when pigs fly.
And in OFB, there was the Flying Pig

:D:D
Scholar
#15 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:43 PM
if it is pets thatll be cool if it also adds like a zoo farm feature (a good tye in with ofb) and if this is the teaser they were takling about i bet once E3 is over they will play the same teaser on the official site..or at least i hope lol

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
#16 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by travellersside
Not to be a party-pooer, but I hope that there's more to it than just pets. Just pets and nothing else would be kind of dull.

I agree. That's why other features were added into NL because they didn't just want to make it the car EP. I hope we get more than just pets :nod:
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:49 PM
I agree there should be more than just pets. I didn't like pets that much before.

Also, snootysims added the news to their site.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#18 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:53 PM
I hope they have dragons and guinea pigs as well as cats/ dogs- I liked it when the Makin' Magic dragons would torch the entire house, and the guinea pig would kill everyone from the 'flu!
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th May 2006 at 10:53 PM
I really hope it's true. Hopefully pics or something will come out soon.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:01 PM
Im guessing since they held it off this long, that either they delayed it, or they are really preparing to excite us quickly and powerfully. Im excited but I hope to that theres some sort of farmlike theme so we dont just get cats and dogs controllable. Sims could move quicker with farms and it would be cool if we had HUGE farms and hire sims to tend to and get on our horses to make sure everything is on task! Just an idea. But I do agree! if they include various animals besides dogs and cats and weird birds in cages that do nothing, hten It wil.l be great with OFB.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:02 PM
I want a LLAMA!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:02 PM
We will get pictures and info will follow in a little bit..

www.snootysims.com
Instructor
#23 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:06 PM
If it was announced at E3, than it must be true! But I'll be waiting to see it in the official site! Pets!That will be cool!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:24 PM
Yes, because the teaser was shown at E3, so it *is* true. They will be announcing it offically a few weeks or so after E3 is over.

I imagine that they will make it worth our while to pop out 30 bucks or so to buy this EP...if you're worried about it, just wait until everyone else gives you their review after they get it.

Click HERE please, so I can up the sweet sweet page count. Thanks!

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th May 2006 at 11:29 PM
I'm going to wait until Maxis confirms it, but I'm crossing my fingers tightly... It sounds likely, from what everyone's said! I agree with travellersside, though- there ought to be something more than just pets! I would love one with pets, weather/seasons, and something else (can't think properly right now, I'm much too hopeful)...

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Page 1 of 82