Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2901 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 9:58 PM
Don't look at me as if I am insane - just go to the mirror. You need an extra charisma skill if you want to be promoted, even though I tend to agree that you probably don't need it.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2902 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 12:38 AM
"Oh my GOD! What is wrong with your faces?!? Does no one in here know how to behave before a camera?!?"

I have been trying to take casual close-up pictures of my sims, but each time I approach them they just... make the most disturbing expressions regardless of what they are doing
Mad Poster
#2903 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Interestingly, on the subject, look into the Westermarck effect, particularly the bit about the kibbutzim.

---------
...and we all know Freud was wack.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#2904 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 1:30 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 27th Sep 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Mmmm well what should i build for the sims 2?

oh that's right i know what i wanna build for the sims 2

OH NO I DON'T WANNA HAVE A RESIDENTAL AREA I WANT A PUBLIC AREA, NOT A RESIDENTAL AREA

"a few moments later" oh it turned out to be beautiful

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
There's a hack here that limits them to only playing in the toilet if they're in a bad mood or in aspiration failure. Apparently that's how it was actually supposed to work.

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=10.0

sorry for this very late reply but i had this problem too about the toddler playing toilets but also when a sim are into a labor thing
i download them both so it should be working when i play sims 2 soon

there are Always a sim who walks by and run like into a bathroom or something when there's already less space there
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#2905 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 4:14 PM
"It's William's first day of school too. Big Sister Quinn will show you the ropes. She'll probably also push you in the mud in your new clean uniform, but she'll show you the ropes."
I love Quinn Bruenig. She's got so much personality. And only one nice point. (William's got ten.)

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#2906 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 8:32 PM
"I'm going to hell for this."
I used inteen to make female sim pregnant by a servo that her boyfriend.made.
Lab Assistant
#2907 Old 13th Oct 2018 at 9:25 PM
"This is going to be difficult."
When I rolled five children and single parent in the random legacy challenge.
Mad Poster
#2908 Old 14th Oct 2018 at 6:19 AM Last edited by Rosawyn : 14th Oct 2018 at 10:21 AM.
"Dang, this is going to make the game a lot harder." - I'm writing up a long list of "logical" restrictions on selling stuff "to the ether" that is basically going to completely take the air out of my favourite cheaty "get out of poverty in one night" digging for treasure trick.
Mad Poster
#2909 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 11:09 PM
"It's an OMSP. It's invisible. You don't need to go over to it and groan."

I actually don't mind the "what's this?" reactions most of the times, but I do wish sometimes it was limited to items over a certain price.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Top Secret Researcher
#2910 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 5:52 AM
My Sims treat any OMSP as a work of art: they ponder over it, evaluate it and finally let a sigh of disappointment fill the room.
Lab Assistant
#2911 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 7:46 PM
Today: "I KNOW this couple IRL!"

Hood Casanova in relationship with faithful family sim without much experience. Gets sad when she realizes that half of the people he know are previous dates/wohoo-friends. He does not understand what the problem is.
Lab Assistant
#2912 Old 22nd Oct 2018 at 11:43 PM
"Mary doesn't have the best luck with men."
In my apocalypse hood Mary Gavigan lost her husband,housemate turned boyfriend and Trent Traveler due to the zombies.
Instructor
#2913 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 12:39 AM
What the F*&%k did he do that for? He got a bottle out of the fridge for the toddler, went to give it to him, then pulled back, turned and put it on the floor. LOL
Mad Poster
#2914 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 3:37 AM
That sounds as good as "gets bottle out of fridge, puts bottle on floor, toddler trying to get to bottle, throws bottle away". When the NANNY does this, I know she's thinking "haha, not fast enough kid!"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#2915 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 1:51 PM
"Are you serious? I'll smear you one right away!" A townie kicked off my trash can for no reason. It was actually somehow like a joke, because her name was translated into English: Linda Smear
Inventor
#2916 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 8:35 PM
Dear Game,

I know that I've been too busy to play you properly as of late. That's no excuse for you to suddenly turn half of my population topless/nude, my female cheerleader into a llama, and my restaurant chef NPC into a constantly teleporting ninja. I won't even get into how and why you impregnated my sim with Crumplebottom's spawn of all people.

Seriously, the things my game gets up to when I'm gone.
Mad Poster
#2917 Old 29th Oct 2018 at 2:01 AM
"Christ, I'm a retard today."

While redecorating my orphanage (another story on its own), I put the baby crib in the bathroom and the fridge in the toddler's bedroom.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2918 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 4:31 AM
"Cry all you want, you're aging up at the same time as your sister." Had a set of twins, and one was asleep when 6pm rolled around. Too bad.
Instructor
#2919 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 5:29 AM
"Aw, they are so cute together. I love them."
"What in the world?"
"Where did crazy lady go?"
"Where did everyone go? Oh, everyone's at work, excuse me. "
"OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"
"This makes me want to bang my head against a wall."
"Drama, drama, drama, drama, drama."

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Top Secret Researcher
#2920 Old 1st Nov 2018 at 8:53 PM
For every wedding I buy a cake and a table to put it on. Usually I just keep the table, leaving it out by the wedding arch. Quinn comes home from school and goes to put her homework on that table, planning to then complain that she can't get to it because there is no chair. I catch her and cancel the action.

"Every kid in this neighborhood has tried that at some point, Quinn, and you're not gettin' away with it!"

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#2921 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 1:06 AM
"I do love the Pepto Bismol look, but I'm pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen."

Lab Assistant
#2922 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 2:35 AM
Because I have a trigger happy finger:
"Oh you want to adopt a 4th cat? You just adopted your last one yesterday but okay.."
"Oh woops.. that's not the cat adoption service"
"Oh, well now you have a child.. Why can't I just stop clicking?!"
"Well, I guess you still want that cat.."
Mad Poster
#2923 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 2:38 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : 20th Nov 2018 at 2:54 AM.
@lil_princess_of_evil - in LGR's TS2: Pets video, he accidentally adopted a kid instead of a pet. Unfortunately the social worker never showed up.

Lab Assistant
#2924 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 1:42 PM
"Alright, FINE!"
My heiress Tatiana (who has sisters Anastasia and Marie--bonus points if you recognize the real-life relationship!) had two choices for a husband--the rich, one bolt Rodney and the poor, funny-looking three-bolt Parker. I moved Tatiana and her boyfriends home, and married her to Rodney. Literally right after the ceremony, Tatiana autonomously made out with Parker. That's when I said "Alright, FINE!" and married her to Parker. Now they have two kids, Rhett and Melanie (older sister Scarlett lol).
Mad Poster
#2925 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
"I....think I ought to check my mods."

I was going through all my Sims' households to give the pets their owners' surnames (SimPE likes to error out if there isn't already one). Don Lothario casually walked over to his newborn son, picked him up, and began nursing him.

I finally figured this one out! BoilingOil's Feed Baby has a Nursemaids addon. Don had a baby bottle in his inventory.

Page 117 of 168