Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:25 PM
Default Moving out while owning community lots
First of all, some context. One of my families owns two community lots, and today I was playing and made some of the family members go to one of the lots, as I usually do. Problem is, at the same time they were exiting the driveway, one of the members who stayed gave birth. Because of that, I now have twins Baby Boy and Baby Girl. When those who were in the business returned, the game crashed. And because of the automatic save when Sims exit lots, everytime I try to enter that household they are returning and the game crashes as well. My solution would be to move them all out, but I don't know if it is safe due to them owning businesses. If is not safe, what else can I do?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:41 PM
It's safe to move them out while owning business lots. The deeds should either be on the owned lot or in their inventory. I've moved people out while they owned a business. No corruption will ensue.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:50 PM
I agree - the title deed should be in their inventory and will go with them. (Baby Girl and Baby Boy have namesakes in my game )
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 11:42 PM
Moving residential homes has nothing to do with their community lot business. Move whenever you like. Move them to a sub hood. The only thing you don't do is move out of a home business without closing it first and do not put an owned community lot into the house bin.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd May 2017 at 1:07 PM
Wow that probably explains why my old BACC got all funked up