Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:13 AM
Default Where are all my monsters?
Okay so i have a question. I have a lot of mods and custom content and i use about 8 expansion packs. i know it's a lot but my computer and gameplay more or less handles the problems, but i am truly lost. i have a new neighbourhood in sunlit tides and i have the supernatural pack and when i created a sim as a vampire, when i started the gameplay, they aren't one... and there aren't any monsters in the neighbourhood. i tried going back in CAS but it says they are a vampire. Does anyone know what happened?

PS i have overwatch, error trap, and master controller so if i can fix it that way, i'll take it!
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 1:26 AM
If you start a new game in any town besides Moonlight Falls, there will be no monsters, you can create them, then let it spread or bite sims yourself. Maybe you could restart the game and see if they are one? My sims weren't were wolfs until I loaded the game a few times. You could also check if you have any mods that conflict.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#3 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 5:14 PM
Have you checked you EA population controls? Default, it allows the generation of supernaturals, horses, celebs, and paparazzi, but sometimes the settings get carried from file to file.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:14 PM
If you have NRASS' Story Progression, check that, too. I believe supernatural immigration is off by default.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
If you start a new game in any town besides Moonlight Falls, there will be no monsters, you can create them, then let it spread or bite sims yourself. Maybe you could restart the game and see if they are one? My sims weren't were wolfs until I loaded the game a few times. You could also check if you have any mods that conflict.

Thank you! i'll try it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannaG
If you have NRASS' Story Progression, check that, too. I believe supernatural immigration is off by default.

i didn't know that! i'll check that out, thank you