Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 2:15 AM
Default I need some pretty Sims 2 Simstagrams to follow!
Who is posting beautiful pictures of the Sims 2 out there? I need some folks to follow!

Here is mine: I will be posting many photos of Kettle Falls.

https://www.instagram.com/thejessachannel/

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 4:19 AM
I've considered making a Simstagram but I didn't know if there was even a community for that
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChisanaAoi
I've considered making a Simstagram but I didn't know if there was even a community for that

Well, based on the lack of response so far, it seems not! :-(

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 2:48 PM
We need more Sims 2 on Instagram! There's a very small community there now, but I think we can make it bigger, Jessa!

And you should definitely create one @ChisanaAoi!
Link Ninja
#5 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 6:38 PM
I've been thinking of making one!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#6 Old 16th Jan 2019 at 7:24 PM
I might start posting Sims 2 pictures on mine tonight, but I do like posting other things on there like my Photography hobby! So if you don't mind that, feel free to follow me on Instagram!

Instagram link in my Signature.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pleasantsims
We need more Sims 2 on Instagram! There's a very small community there now, but I think we can make it bigger, Jessa!

And you should definitely create one @ChisanaAoi!

The only thing thats really stopping me from making one is I already have 3 different niche type Instagrams but a Sims one sounds like it could be fun so I may be a weirdo and make another one
Link Ninja
#8 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 4:12 AM
I made one! kashmire_sims

Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 9:09 AM Last edited by jain : 17th Jan 2019 at 3:10 PM.
Well I opened one but cannot figure out how to post anything on it.

ETA: I got someone to help me download and install the app that makes the pc think it's a mobile. I use a widescreen monitor for my shots though and only the middle section of each shot shows up in Instagram no matter how small I resize the shot. I think I'll probably stick with Dreamwidth (haven't really figured that out either) or something. I have an account though so I'll be sure to follow what everybody posts!
Link Ninja
#10 Old 17th Jan 2019 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jain
Well I opened one but cannot figure out how to post anything on it.

ETA: I got someone to help me download and install the app that makes the pc think it's a mobile. I use a widescreen monitor for my shots though and only the middle section of each shot shows up in Instagram no matter how small I resize the shot. I think I'll probably stick with Dreamwidth (haven't really figured that out either) or something. I have an account though so I'll be sure to follow what everybody posts!

Yeah it took me a hot minute to figure out how to get my desktop pics onto my account and ended up using the way to trick the browser into thinking it's mobile. It won't show my complete wide shots but my sims-oriented pics can usually be cropped enough and the background is just a bonus in the compositions. Thanks for the follow BTW <3

Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 5:25 PM
Oh my- I didn't realize that there was a community for this. I'm definitely going to have to create something for it now. I recently got the Sims 2 Ultimate Collection and have been geeking out at all these cute sims things and I've been a little bummed I've had nowhere to post them. But I definitely know what I'm going to be doing now! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd May 2020 at 8:48 AM
I have one! chrissybrown1127
Inventor
#13 Old 23rd May 2020 at 11:33 AM
Here https://www.instagram.com/ts2_tiny_details/
But currently I'm not posting anything new, due to my game not wanting to work.