Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 1:04 PM Last edited by Snufflepaws : 9th Jan 2016 at 1:19 PM.
Default UV Mapper related problem
Does anyone know how to fix the problem of upside down and/or mirrored faces in UV Mapper (classic)? I have a texture that applies to many different groups of a mesh at once, and most of those groups show up correctly in the game. One group however, being two flat faces to make a rectangle, always shows the image upside down and mirrored. I've tried the obvious, i.e. rotating the faces 180 degrees, but no luck. UV Mappers rotate function seems to effect all groups, so that's a no go, What should I do?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 4:45 PM
Nevermind. Had to download another mapper, open it on there just to flip it vertically, then back to the original mapper again to save as a single group.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.