Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 6:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default SimPe Photo Studio - "The CEP must be installed and has not been found."
I'm trying to create a custom wall hanging for a Sims 2 build and one of the tutorials I am trying to follow says to go to SimPe > Tools > Object Creation > Photo Studio. When I click on Photo Studio, the error dialog "The CEP must be installed and has not been found." pops up. I have the Color Enable Package installed for Sims 2 UC. Not sure how to fix this and I tried Google but nothing for MTS (or any other site) popped up that was specific to my issue
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 11:58 AM
Perform a SystemCheck in SimPE > Extra > Preferences. And after that check SimPE > Extra > Preferences > FileTable > Advanced Settings for 4 CEP-settings at the top of the list and checked.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Aug 2018 at 3:41 PM
Have you found a solution yet? I am also having this problem and have had it for a while now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melb623
Have you found a solution yet? I am also having this problem and have had it for a while now.

I know this is an old post but it's the only one that comes up when I google this problem so I wanted to add the fix

Go to your downloads folder and make sure the CEP file is still named _EnableColorOptionsGMND.package
My file renaming program had removed the _ at the front of the file and that was causing SimPE to not recognize it