Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 2:00 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 24th Aug 2018 at 3:01 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Routing on lots
Hi, I'm playing in a custom world with lots I've edited. I kept getting routing errors but couldn't find out where the issue was. Eventually I have my sims visit my park lot before they go to work. The park lot has two openings for entrance and exit and sits between two roads. One sim was able to leave fine in one direction but the other was not (he was in the restroom). I had to use go here to guide him towards the other exit/entrance before using the go to work button. Is there a way to fix this? I'm not sure at what point the routing becomes an issue. I've been adding "set front of lot" where applicable but that did not work in this case.
---------------------------------------------------------
basically sims have to be herded to the edge of the lot in order to leave it although there's access in and out, though there is a fence.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:34 AM
I removed the bush fence which extended up until the two main walkways. I haven't tried it again but I found that from last time both openings caused routing issues, basically the sims wanting to leave the lot through the fence rather than the openings at the walkways.
Screenshots