Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 9:30 AM
Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
As no-one has done it, I'm guessing it's hard to add an extra beverage to coffee machines - not that the game can't do that sort of thing since the juicer is able to produce different things. I would like to be able to have lattes and cappucinos too (I have my own expresso machine and I can make those - I really have a thing for coffee). I'd like a working tea set too - does anyone know of one? I'm not such a fan of tea (yes, we do exist) but being a British player, it's hard to imagine a world without a tea break.

As a fellow Brit, I concur.
I did just come across this . Green tea with steam animation apparently. I wish the machine looked more tea related, but otherwise it sounds ideal. The cup even disappears afterwards.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Please link to the creators site rather than upload their content.

Thanks.

http://www.theninthwavesims.com/201...r-espresso.html

That download is no longer available, which is why I posted it in the first place.

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Scholar
#30 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 12:16 PM
I know this thread is 3 days old, but does anyone know a functional link since the original doesn't work anymore?
Thanks in advance!
Scholar
#31 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
I know this thread is 3 days old, but does anyone know a functional link since the original doesn't work anymore?
Thanks in advance!

there's a post here asking people to let them know which links aren't working so they can try to get those downloads re uploaded.
Theorist
#32 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 6:01 PM
Thanks in advance!

@Crmelsimlover @HonokaAizawa

This was posted on the home page of The Ninth Wave (see pic) (sorry I don't know how to make pic show in post)

So, maybe Crmelsimlover you can let them know the file isn't working and that you have it to give back to share. That way HonokaAizawa and anyone else who wants it can get it I think ya post in the shoutbox that is on the lower left side.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:45 PM
Thanks in advance!
If you scroll down a little further, on the left hand side of the page , it will say LINK TO MISSING FILES; CLICK ON FILESWAP LINK, it will give you a list of zip files including the expresso options file
Theorist
#34 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesexii
If you scroll down a little further, on the left hand side of the page , it will say LINK TO MISSING FILES; CLICK ON FILESWAP LINK, it will give you a list of zip files including the expresso options file

I downloaded that and looked in there before posting and didn't see it. What is the file name?
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
I downloaded that and looked in there before posting and didn't see it. What is the file name?
The file is called EXTRA PIE MENUES FOR ESPRESSO MACHINE
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Page 2 of 2