Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 7:29 PM
Default WCIF Help Please I Need These Things Badly
Ha! So you're reading! Yes, i mean YOU!!!!

Before you post in the WCIF forum there is a little note that says 'Please put a descriptive title'.

Most of you do (Thankyou!) but lately there have been a few threads that are titled 'Help!' or 'Hi!' or 'WCIF...'.

If you add a description, like 'WCIF Apartment Life Window recolour', then when I search for 'Apartment Life Window Recolours' your thread will turn up, so I'll be able to benefit from all the answers, and not have to start my own thread.
Also, if I read 'WCIF Apartment Life Window recolour' I think, hey, I saw some cool recolours on an obscure site yesterday, I wonder if they saw those? And I hop in to add my answer.

If I read 'WCIF...', I think WTF, and have to go into the thread, only to find out someone is looking for purple glittery recolours of Goopy's shorts- something I KNOW I've never seen and something I'm not interested in! So pretty soon I get fed up of looking in the threads just to see what people are looking for, so I give up and go somewhere else. And that one person looking for purple glittery shorts for Goopy is STILL looking.

So, if you have a whole LIST of stuff, it's fine to write 'Lots of build items and a hair' or 'Chairs and Goopy's shorts'. But otherwise, try to be a bit more specific.

KTHXBAI.

Oh, sorry to waste your time by not putting a descriptive title. :D
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 8:27 PM
Sorry SimSample, I've only seen Green Sparkley shorts for Goopy... Do you want those instead?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 8:33 PM
You are silly, simsample. I don't know anything about Goopy shorts. :D. Did you TRY and search,
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 8:39 PM
Burn the heathen! If they had to do that, they would have to think!

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:03 PM
Can I hijack and ask for Goopy's hair, too? I know it's on Peggy's site but I can't be bothered to go through 200+ pages of Peggy hairs so can you give me a direct link? Don't just tell me the site, I know what site it is, I want you to do the work for me!

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:20 PM
Quote:
Ha! So you're reading! Yes, i mean YOU!!!!

*searching for hidden cameras*

Simpsample, are you looking for attention?... Goopy glittery shorts? God forbid! lol
Theorist
#7 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Engram
Can I hijack and ask for Goopy's hair, too? I know it's on Peggy's site but I can't be bothered to go through 200+ pages of Peggy hairs so can you give me a direct link? Don't just tell me the site, I know what site it is, I want you to do the work for me!

Hey, Can I ditto you?
plsplspls?

:sink: :handbag: :taekwondo

I luvs smileyz

EDIT: Can you link me DIRECTLY to the file plz? Like, Just I click and it downloads???????????????////////
Oh and also; I found this Great "Tasha Go" object on TSR, But I can't find it on the Booty, Can someone do that for me?

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#8 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:42 PM
oh oh can I ask where I can find something completely not related to this thread whatsoever?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:15 AM
I think this is what you're all looking for. :D
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:27 AM
Oh, simsample, it's lovely :-D Just what I've always wanted!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:43 AM
That's not what I am looking for. Just give me what I want.

Fake double post: bump anyone?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 1:59 AM
Oh hay does anyone know of some good male clothes? I've already seen everything on MTS2 and it's not what I want. I want some really high quality stuff!

Also, any realistic skins, hair, or makeup you like too!! Thanx!!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:20 AM
cAn I hAz A tHe GlOsSiEsT LiP GlOsS tHeRe Is AvAiLaBle?

That took me forever to write, lol.
#14 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:24 AM
y'know, i very nearly didn't read this lol..
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:30 AM
Can you help me find a website? The background is blue and it has a side bar that has options like dowloads and stuff. It has like clothes and stuff. Also, could you help me find these eyes? (insert picture here of Sahara eyes)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 2:50 AM
Anyonez noes where i can find [insert content here ] . I already checked the Wiki and MTS2 and it's nowheres to be foundz. Pweeze.

*Goes to check Wiki, finds it immediately, second guesses posting the link*

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

#17 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:00 AM
liek, where can i find peggys models? theyre soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:46 AM
wez canz i findZ the insim i cant be botheredz to readz everythingz so can sobody plz tellz me?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:51 AM
Haha, I almost didn't read this either, only because the author was simsample.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 3:57 AM
Does anyone know where this absolutely awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeee red dress that I downloaded 3 years ago that I deleted can be founddd?!??!?!?!!!?!??! PLEZZZZZZZ!!!! I LUVEDDDD ITTTT!!!!!??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#21 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 4:32 AM
I need a direct link to the Sims 2 Transmogrifier.

I need it bad. Can't go on without it. Bad things could happen.

And can someone tell me where to find the hack that lets me watch my hand prod along my stupid Sims with a cattle prod?

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I think this is what you're all looking for. :D

I don't see the glitter though :laugh:
Theorist
#23 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 10:13 AM
Hi, Can anyone help me with my computer?

Oh, and has anyone seen that movie everyone is going on about?! Yea, I know! I luvvvvbz that girl!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
#24 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:50 PM
stupid me, I ran wide-opened eyes into this thread-trap ... -may I introduce myself - call me Dummy,simply Dummy. :smash:

sorry for my bad english,ladies and gentlemen AND simsample.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 4:01 PM
hi i'd like to know where i can find the sims2store stuff for free, also, only direct links please cus i cant seem to navigate a website by myself thanks in advance !

Head Of Staff & Writer @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out
Locked thread
Page 1 of 5