Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#176 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:43 AM
Wow. Unbelievable.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 7:44 AM
Can a moderator lock this damn thread already?
Field Researcher
#178 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
Can a moderator lock this damn thread already?

Please! This thread has been pissing me off for over two years now. Every time I see another whiny ##### begging for this ugly ass hair.
Also like I said two years ago this is a wcif thread not a request thread.
Test Subject
#179 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 11:49 AM
cool logic. 4 users speak - this 'beta' hair released, yes... no link! All leaving. Facepalm.
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HorrorTheSims
cool logic. 4 users speak - this 'beta' hair released, yes... no link! All leaving. Facepalm.

We still want it badly!!!

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 7:48 AM
..And we still want you to quit border-line harassing the damn creator for it, but obviously you're just oblivious to what you're doing. Come back a few years from now and re-read this topic, and maybe you'll see why we're so frustrated.
Mad Poster
#182 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 8:24 AM
I really can't understand why people want it so much. It's really ugly.
Field Researcher
#183 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 4:01 PM
I agree, it's a very ugly hair, probably just for testing. Even the base game hairs are better than this. Anyone wanting more hairstyles for their sims should really check here. They have hairstyles of all kinds and they're far nicer than this one...

Maybe you guys should give up and move on if all you're willing to do is ask constantly the same question, over and over in a thread that is years old? I wonder if any of you have actually taken my advice on the previous page and had someone PM instead of reviving this thread for nothing?
Lab Assistant
#184 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 5:52 PM Last edited by frogz2007 : 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:16 PM.
The problem is that would be a logical thing to do, and that's not what they're aiming for, it seems.
Mad Poster
#185 Old 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 23rd Apr 2017 at 6:52 PM.
When I look at these hair, I see : "The Hard Days Of Meshing". By Iam Strugglinz.
Gees, I think I'll make paintings with this...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Locked thread | Locked by: Nysha Reason: The most pointless thread on the site, probably
Page 8 of 8