Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 5:58 PM
Default Favourite holiday saying?
You know, in BV, you can visit beach lots and etc., what is your favourite thing that a family member says?

Numerous times I've had a kid say "Ahh, it's nice to unwind a little..."
Like, what kid SAYS that?

Some times I get "This vacation was worth every penny!" from an elder

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 20th Mar 2014 at 8:33 PM
Well, the message entirely depends on the vacation score. There should be one on the Sims Wikia, somewhere.

Basically, as the score rises, you get messages such as "It's nice to finally unwind a little," "This vacay was worth every penny," "This place is gorg. Can't wait to come back," etc.

I've never had my Sims have a bad vacation (have a Sim die, wet themselves over and over, and overally having bad things happen to Sims), but I think you'd be getting quite the opposite messages, too.

The final vacation score can be seen when your Sims come back. After they get out of the shuttle, you'll get a dialog box where you assign certain traits to those Sims (industrious, forgiving, productive, etc.). You can tell how well your Sims' vacation was (for each Sim!) by checking out the number of traits available to assign to a certain Sim.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 5:23 PM
I actually don't like filling in the traits box - is there a mod for that..
Best check WCIF

Anyway, I've never had a bad vacation as well, all because I'm too frightened to keep a grave on a holiday home.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 6:54 PM
I always thought, sims could not die elsewhere than..at home...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Theorist
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 10:56 AM
It might not be necessarily having Sims die to decrease the vacation score. I've been googling around to find that list of stuff that affects vacation score, but I can't seem to find it. On the top of my head, good stuff include visiting community lots, taking part in vacation activities (earning vacation mementos), etc. Bad stuff is mostly the stuff Sims usually fear of, such as vermin, fire, etc.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
I always thought, sims could not die elsewhere than..at home...

Way back when, I had a whole family except the mum die in a tree fire while away on holiday... This was before I new about Moveobjects.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 6:15 PM
So sims CAN die on other lots..without a hack, mod or else, it IS in the game ? Sorry if it is dumb.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:00 AM
Oh yeah, It's in the game itself.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~