Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 3:19 PM
Default Looking for a particular modded half wall
Not sure if such a thing even exists, but I'm looking for a half wall made full wall height, that will also take paint or wallpaper. I really dislike the look of kitchens with a room behind the sink, counters, etc. when walls are down while playing, not to mention all interior walls going down and seeing into bathrooms or other rooms instead of the one being used at the time. Since most homes or businesses are on tiny lots, it's also difficult for picture taking. I've looked around for some time for this rather than have something else that needs files added to folders other than download. I've thought of a full height fence, but those don't use wallpapers and I'd need a ton of recolors for it. Thanks! (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 6:18 PM
The only thing I can think of is Fat D's Design Kit cutouts. Is this anywhere close to what your looking for?
http://www.modthesims.info/d/114495/
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 7:19 PM Last edited by Duine : 12th Dec 2018 at 7:38 PM.
Fat D's are already colored, so they won't use wallpaper or paint added. On image #4 the left and right sides look like full walls, which is what I'm hoping to find, but still, they can't be papered. Thanks for looking though. (:

I should have thought to add is walls cutaway when you're playing but half walls don't unless you put all walls down, so a full height on a half wall might not go down like the cutaway version. Hope this makes sense. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 8:33 PM
I think you misunderstand how to use them, they are not pre-colored walls. They are cutouts pieces. You can still color the walls. I have them in my game, I'll try it and see if that would work for you. I'll post pic.
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 9:10 PM
Here's an example. If you can show some type of pic of what you are looking for if not this, it would help a lot. The pieces are in black.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 12:52 AM
If you don't want to see a room when walls are down, maybe you could use Numenor's "No - Cut Away" walls.
http://www.modthesims.info/d/59793/...-amp-index.html