Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 1:54 PM
Default Mod to make nanny/butler put away baby to crib after feeding.
Hi. As in the title, I'm looking for a mod that makes nanny/butlers to put away baby to crib after feeding. I found that annoying when my older sims are at work / school and nanny or butler is taking care of a baby, after taking it out of crib for feeding, they drop baby on the floor and it's crying whole time until someone adult returns home and puts this baby to crib.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 8:23 PM
last times I hired Nannies, they did put Baby sims in a crib instead of left them on floor/ground. did not have any Nanny-related mods then. I think I had just base game then.
some possibilities on your Nannies/Butlers::
-something blocking crib/cribs at the time.
-NPC somehow getting interrupted.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Dec 2018 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
last times I hired Nannies, they did put Baby sims in a crib instead of left them on floor/ground. did not have any Nanny-related mods then. I think I had just base game then.
some possibilities on your Nannies/Butlers::
-something blocking crib/cribs at the time.
-NPC somehow getting interrupted.

None of these options is possible.
I have mods like no harassing the baby, maybe that's the reason for this.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2018 at 3:10 AM
It might be. My nanny puts infants in their cribs.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 9:14 PM
I have every mod about babies I could find; baby still gets put on floor. Great fun when it's right in front of the crib, but at some point baby will need a change or a cuddle and get picked up. If not, everyone can just starve. Silly SIms.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Dec 2018 at 12:30 AM Last edited by Sunrader : 15th Dec 2018 at 2:19 PM.
My babies don't get put on the floor. http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...587#post5358587

EDIT: They still will if there are far too many babies or too few cribs, of course, but, normally, they don't with these. After a LOT of play testing, I have a theory that they put the baby on the floor for two reasons: there's no vanilla game requirement to put it in the crib and they can't read the baby's needs while holding it. This is the one that is most annoying because we have to watch them cuddle, put on floor, pick up.... They have to put baby down in order to "realize" it's hungry or needs changing. These mods take care of those things by making the crib attractive and by making sure they meet baby's needs. Again, just my theory.