Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:53 PM
My avatar is pikachu & Red walking in Pokemon Gold. It represents my love for pokemon, and the fact that HIS NAME IS RED, NOT ASH!!!!!!!@$#$@%^%!!!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 1:53 AM
Ghostbusters is one of my all-time favorite movies. I think Egon Spengler was my first fictional character crush. Hell, I'm in my 30s and I STILL have a crush on Spengs. I change my avatars all the time though.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Field Researcher
#78 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 6:34 AM
well my old one was a photo from a European vacation I took with my parents in 2009.

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Mad Poster
#79 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:16 AM
Mine is Boomhauer and I think you can guess why he is my avatar

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#80 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:06 AM
Mine just states the obvious 3 weeks of the month I'm up all night and sleep all day and one week I'm up at regular hours!..

At other forums I'll use a avatar related to the game I may be playing
Mad Poster
#81 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 4:35 PM
My avatar is a foxcat that my daughter created. Her name is Velvet Faux (pronounced "fox"), and she lived with one of my simselves. I have several shots of her being silly while high on catnip.
Mad Poster
#82 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Mine is Boomhauer and I think you can guess why he is my avatar

Because no one understands you?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#83 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 11:07 PM
My avatar is a picture my nephew took of me wearing his hat, when he was 12. I picked it because TS3 is fun no matter how old you are.
Scholar
#84 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 12:57 AM
I drew Wheatley with a mustache, hat and monocle, because I'm oh so original

I decided I wanted to use it as my avatar here

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Mad Poster
#85 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 2:23 AM
^^You drew that? I want your skills!

Mine's Chris Pohl, lead singer of several favourite bands of mine, including BlutEngel. :3
Mad Poster
#86 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 10:16 AM
It's Wilfred bloody Mott. No, I shan't explain, it's slightly after Christmas.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#87 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:02 AM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 8th Jan 2013 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Grammar Mistakes
I chose mine for several reasons.

1. I love SpongeBob even though I'm probably too old for it.

2. Memes are unorignal yet still funny.

3. I get a thrill out of being honest with people. Yes, that's right, Tiffany, nobody cares that Kerry wore that same pair of shoes as you in the same week. Phfft.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Mad Poster
#88 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=BlakeS5678]I chose mine for several reasons reasons.

1. I love SpongeBob eve though I'm probably too old for it.

You are never too old for the things you enjoy.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Alchemist
#89 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 6:37 PM
Okay, I've changed it to fit my OUaT obsession. It's the awesome Lana Parrilla.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#90 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 9:03 PM
Mine is the cover of the album Phantasma by Leon Bolier.
I have this album myself. I found it a nice cover and i like the album alot.
Forum Resident
#91 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 9:25 PM
Mine is the self-sim I made of myself then lost when my M&G disk broke. It was the most accurate one I had ever made.

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
#92 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 12:42 AM
I have a new one of River Song. I just love her curls.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 5:12 PM
My sim version of Angela Aki . She's my favorite singer from Japan
Scholar
#94 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 4:21 PM
Mine is from a well known scene from a doujinshi, where Jessie and James, my OTP, (from Team Rocket, out of Pokemon) are kissing against a tree. Mime Junior is watching them, and then later in a battle he kisses the opposition's pokemon, because, apparently Mime Junior often mimics it's master. I used the picture of their legs because it's fairly subtle, so other Rocketshippers will get it, but it's not obviously 'Pokemony'.

I though it was a cute story, and I'm a massive Rocketshipper, so it's my avatar on 90% of the websites I use.
Mad Poster
#95 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 5:08 PM Last edited by HarVee : 14th Jan 2013 at 5:41 PM.
I actually used this as my personal background on my PlayStation 3 system, and I quite liked it a lot so I decided to make a smaller forum avatar of it.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#96 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 12:11 PM
I changed mine to a meme. It resembles my attitude towards my school

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#97 Old 15th Jan 2013 at 9:50 PM
I chose mine because I absolutely love the radish spirit from Spirited Away. I really really wanted to have a GIF of him dancing but it was too big a file (I love his dance!). But just having his picture is very nice as well.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Theorist
#98 Old 17th Jan 2013 at 8:10 PM
Mine is a mafioso sim I made in 2009 when TS3 came out because I was watching Sopranos at the time and thought it would be fun to make a creepy mob boss sim. I was a big fan of the character "Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri so I wanted to make him look like Tony Sirico, but there was no similar hair so I just made a sim and gave him a Tony Sirico-esque frowny face.
Never got around to changing it because I don't know what I would change it to. I've made a lot of female sims I think are really cute and thought I could use them instead, but then decided against it because I don't need lonely guys thinking it's a self-sim and PM me asking to video chat or hook up. So I just left it my mafia dude and I do still love his frowny face.

Resident wet blanket.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 11:01 PM
I chose mine because I think Cas is adorable.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Scholar
#100 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
^^You drew that? I want your skills!

Mine's Chris Pohl, lead singer of several favourite bands of mine, including BlutEngel. :3

Late reply, I know, but thanks! Yes, I did draw that! I must confess that I did (and frequently still do) steal the idea from an artist of much higher caliber than myself well, multiple artists. But it seems to be a common enough trend XD

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Page 4 of 8