Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 3:26 PM
Default Backyard Pyramid
I read on eHow that with Bon Voyage came a thing called the Backyard Pyramid, and you had to do something (just google how to build a pyramid in sims 2 and open the eHow page) to unlock it. I doubt that that is true. Can anyone tell me if it is true or false, and if true and to do it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:18 PM
It's true that Bon Voyage comes with the ability build pyramids. On the Twikkii Island, the pyramids are made as tourist attractions, so they become avaliable in build/buy mode (forgot which). I don't remember if you have to actually visit Twikkii Island for the pyramid pieces to become avaliable, though.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 5:20 PM
I don't know if I fully understand the question, so sorry if I'm not giving the right answer here but you don't have to unlock it (unless you unlock it after you go on a holiday?). The little pyramid style corners and walls that they're talking about should be under the Bon Voyage collection folder in build/buy mode.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:08 PM
Yes they are available in build/buy mode straight off
You don't need to go to Twikkii Island or have any vacation subhoods to unlock them, as they're in the catalogue already.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 9:18 PM
Related question- can you actually put anything inside them? I can never seem to, which I find annoying, because I'd like to use them as prehistoric temples or burial sites, but I can't seem to put anything inside them...

Check out my Simblr to follow the development of the Grand Duchy of Heimlichbourg!
Undead Molten Llama
#6 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 10:25 PM
I don't think you can put anything in the actual pyramid thing, but there are matching walls and build-mode pieces (They should be in the BV collection file) that you could use to put together a temple sort of lot. You could use the pyramid thing itself more as deco.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 11:30 AM
There is a massive fountain thingy in the catalog (Decorative>Sculptures or Decorative>Misc. I don't know) which fits in with the temple pieces

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.