Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:11 AM
Default I have this problem again with some meshes
I again this problem with my arms some mesh me open it but some are laid as I fix it ??
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:31 AM
Did you try fixing it with CAS Tools v2.7.2.1? If that didn’t work please send me your package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 7:17 PM
I sent you the file you saw ??
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:30 PM
Yes. For now use the old version of CAS Tools - 2.7.2.0. For some reason my revised method of fixing the arms doesn't seem to work with children.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:34 PM
but it works with the old version ???
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#6 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 12:13 AM
Yes. The arms still clip through the skirt but that may be because of the shape of the skirt. It’s the best I can do for now.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 2:36 AM
thanks <3