Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 9:32 PM
Default Is possible change the high of the sims depending of the shoes is wearing?
Hi. I made a new mesh of high heels for females but I have a problem with the limited high between the floor and the ankle. I tried to adjust the mesh but the feets looks tiny and crushed. Also I tried to edit the bones on Milkshape to give more high to _root bone/joint, and it does not work.

My question is, Exist a way to add more high between the floor and the ankle for change the height of the sim with particular shoes? As I noticed with some shoes of Madlen for TS3. For give you more information I'm making the shoes with S4CasTools.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 12:09 AM
Unfortunately in TS4 there's no link from the CASP to a bone adjustment or from the GEOM to a skeleton like in TS3, so there's no way to do this that I know of. It's too bad; would be nice to have clothing that could include a morph.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 7:59 PM
Thank you for the answer Cmar. I will try to find another way.