Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:58 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 6th Feb 2018 at 8:15 PM.
Default multi-PT incest avoidance
some shipped version rules for which sims can wed:::
closest descendant a sim can wed is their great-grandchild.
through full-siblings/half-siblings::
-sim can wed the grandchild of sibling.
-sim can wed the child of cousin.
-closest sims in same generation: great-grandchildren of common ancestor.
through step-siblings::
-sim can wed the child of step-sibling.
-the children of step-siblings can wed each other.

for alien offspring to have abduction caused pregnancies, the number of aliens in a multi-PT mod would need to be at least 3.
percentage chance of incest for an alien child would be 100 divided by the number of aliens in the mod. in a 3-alien set, about 33%; more accurately, 33 point 3 repeating.
percentage chance of incest for an alien grandchild (and beyond) would be 200 divided by the number of aliens. in a 3-alien set, about 67%; more accurately 66 point 6 repeating.

for alien offspring to be able to wed each other, the number of aliens may need to be at least 4.
with 4 their are limits. lets call the aliens A, B, C, D.
-each alien may need to have at least 2 children.
-if the children of 2 aliens wed, the children of the other 2 aliens would need to wed. example; if a child of A and a child of B wed each other, a child of C and a child of D would need to wed.
-the grandchildren of 2 aliens may wed the grandchildren of the other 2 aliens. example; a grandchild of both A and B may wed a grandchild of both C and D.
-the great-grandchildren would be descendants of all 4 aliens; but would be able to wed any non-sibling. future generations might also be able to wed any non-sibling.
more aliens would give more freedom on who may wed whom; also on the number of offspring.

alien offspring wedding each other and also becoming abducted; have not yet calculated that.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 3:30 AM
I made my Multi-PT hack with 4 different looking PT's. I never played with aliens much before, but I am planning to. I've heard that sims who are born by abduction, all end up being brothers and sisters, since they all share the same Parent, the PT. Make sense!
This is why I went for 4.
But now you make me think...I never even thought of having those sims get abducted themselves when they grow older.... lol
What would be the alien DNA % in that case?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 9:21 PM
did some editing to opening post.

DNA.
the shipped version alien skin is dominant over the 4 default skins. custom skins whose genetic settings were unmodified; those would also be dominant over the 4 default skins.
the shipped version alien eyes has same genetic setting as shipped version brown eyes and shipped version dark blue eyes. custom eyes unmodified would be dominant over all shipped version eyes.
shipped version PT uses shipped version Black hair.
alien child of a human; would carry the genes of both human and "first" alien. alien grandchild; would for sure carry the genes of "second" alien and 50% chance of carrying genes of original human or of "first" alien. alien great-grandchild; would for sure carry genes of "third" alien and 50% chance of either allele of alien grandchild.
alien great-great-grandchild and beyond; its alien parent could be any of the aliens except for previous generation's alien parent and alien grandparent. they would for sure carry the genes of their alien parent; and 50% chance of either allele of previous generation.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:13 AM
alien offspring becoming abducted and wedding each other; probable with 4 aliens.
example; if offspring's parent and grandparent are A & B (or B & A), that offspring may wed a child/grandchild of C or D.

DNA through just wedding.
alien children wedding each other; these would be the chances of each of their children: 25% of full human, 50% of hybrid, 25% of full alien.
grandchildren of aliens wedding each other: if both are full human, child would be human; if both are full alien, child would be alien; if both are hybrid, same chances as alien children; if one is human and other is alien, child would be hybrid; hybrid and full, 50% chance of hybrid and 50% chance of full.
great-grandchild (or later) of aliens wedding each other; same probable scenarios as the grandchildren wedding.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 4:59 PM
I tried following this since I have an alien cult and I didn't think that far away but I think I need some coffee first
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 10:47 PM
chances of getting same alien in an alien set of x aliens; when abducted:::
humans:: 1 in x chance.
alien children::
-same alien: 1 in x-1 chance.
-different aliens: probably 1 in x-2 chance.
alien grandchildren or beyond::
-both alien ancestors same: 1 in x-2 chance.
-one alien ancestor same: probably 1 in x-3 chance.
-both alien ancestors different: probably 1 in x-4 chance.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 10:26 AM
I created a PT mod just for the purposes of having aliens marry each other (without incest). Plus I wanted more genetic diversity between aliens.
I've considered making a new one using different skins and different alien eyes, but it doesn't really fit in with my game (no custom skins/eyes - only default replacements). For the moment though, I'm just enjoying having all my alien-human hybrids in a testing facility (I have a cute storyline where 2 of them fall in love, thus I needed a multi-PT mod).

Sometimes I worry about when they grow up and if they get abducted, but I'm happy to use the pregnancy scanner, and if they're pregnant from an ancestor, simply terminating the pregnancy and cheating them pregnant again.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
I created a PT mod just for the purposes of having aliens marry each other (without incest). Plus I wanted more genetic diversity between aliens.
I've considered making a new one using different skins and different alien eyes, but it doesn't really fit in with my game (no custom skins/eyes - only default replacements). For the moment though, I'm just enjoying having all my alien-human hybrids in a testing facility (I have a cute storyline where 2 of them fall in love, thus I needed a multi-PT mod).

Sometimes I worry about when they grow up and if they get abducted, but I'm happy to use the pregnancy scanner, and if they're pregnant from an ancestor, simply terminating the pregnancy and cheating them pregnant again.

What would happen if they got pregnant by their 'alien parent' ? Or is it simply not possible?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 8:01 PM
as far as I recall, only these can make sims pregnant by relatives:
-Tombstone of L & D; Spawn object
-insimenator, Sim Manipulator, Sim Blender; hacks

alien abduction; alien child would remain non-pregnant if their parent/grandparent is chosen.