Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 12:52 AM
Default Photos for Non-Jocks?
Jocks have more options for photo taking, and I'd like it to be available for all my Sims without having to work up that social ladder or even cheat it, because sometimes you're trying to play out Generations and you want your Sims to have photos all over their house and you don't need their sweet shy mother running around acting like the latest super star.

I have both University and World Adventures installed, but as far as I can tell, I don't see any mods for such a thing, other than a Post here on MTS where someone was modding it for themselves, and it hasn't had a reply in forever. Help?

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2018 at 4:47 AM
I asked about this over at NRaas, since trying to mod it myself didn't work-- while it's easy to change the level required to unlock it, EA in their infinite wisdom (/sarcasm) made being in the group a hardcoded requirement for all the social group-locked interactions. So unfortunately, even with a mod to make the level requirement 0, you'd still have to cheat it to get them into the social group in the first place if there are no Jocks around.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 7:35 PM
Maybe with Master Controller (you'll need the Cheats module installed) you can add Lifetime reward points (Click on your Sim > NRaas > Master Controller > Immediate > Lifetime Happiness > Enter the amount of rewards desired) and them buy that reward associated with the Jock group until you unlock the interactions you want?

(it's kinda a cheat, but still '-' )

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'