Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#751 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:22 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:38 PM.
Some cuddlies (and their owners)

Advertisement
Scholar
#752 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:13 AM

Bruno

Ilvany

This is apparently the best toddler picture I have of their sister Manola.
Field Researcher
#753 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 7:48 PM Last edited by Peace : 10th Jan 2020 at 6:57 AM.
ESSA = You have ALWAYS had the cutest sims i have ever seen on MTS!!! Have you ever thought about uploading some of them?

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#754 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 10:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Some cuddlies (and their owners)

Cutest sim baby pics ever. I never used to play babies much, but your pictures are so inspiring :lovestruc

And these dungarees! They're to die for. Did you make those? If yes, did you ever share these somewhere?
Mad Poster
#755 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 9:46 PM
Thanks
Yup, I made the dungarees/overalls - but they're not yet up for download. Maybe in December...
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#756 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 1:19 PM
Finley Garcia playing in the fall leaves

Here he is when he was smaller with his brother Aaron Garcia, although they look a little sad...

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Scholar
#757 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:43 AM
TigerAnne: Cute kids. But where did you find the mlp toys? (2:nd picture)
Instructor
#758 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 10:46 AM
I have the exact same question -- @TigerAnne , WCIF those totally adorbs MLPs? I must have them. ;o)

Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
TigerAnne: Cute kids. But where did you find the mlp toys? (2:nd picture)
Trainee Moderator
#760 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 7:26 PM
Marley René, a sweet little boy.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Mad Poster
#761 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:00 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 4th Jun 2018 at 6:38 PM.
Bea cuddling with the family's newborn kittens.

Field Researcher
#762 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:25 PM Last edited by Kunder : 5th Dec 2017 at 10:42 PM.
I did make overs for quite a few Maxis Sims. Here is Stella Terrano as a toddler. I dropped her out of college, created her parents, Zorik, and Nebula in Pleasantview. I moved her into the family, wiped her memory in SimPE, and aged her to toddler. I used the Sim Blender to set Zorik and Nebula, as her parents. I never did get my in game camera working, so I downloaded Fraps.

Isn't she cute!

BTW, how do you get the full post pics?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#763 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:03 PM
I usually upload to another picture host, but if you upload to http://www.modyourpanties.com/ (MTS' picture host) you can wrap the link in IMG tags (the picture frame in the "go advanced" window).

The links will look like this: [IMG]url-for-your-image-here[/IMG]
Field Researcher
#764 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I usually upload to another picture host, but if you upload to http://www.modyourpanties.com/ (MTS' picture host) you can wrap the link in IMG tags (the picture frame in the "go advanced" window).

The links will look like this: [IMG]url-for-your-image-here[/IMG]
Thanks!
Mad Poster
#765 Old 11th Dec 2017 at 4:05 PM
Lovely mother was "artificially" bred with a mean man, who had a disaster "surgery" (which I made inheritable)..

I thought SOMETHING of her beauty would come through...

"oh dear, poor thing!"
Old lady in back: "That's what you get for fooling around with my husband. Not that I CARE; I'm glad he's dead. So are you putting his brat up for adoption?"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#766 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:37 AM

Silas Dreamer, son of Darren and his new wife, Christy. I love him. He wears monster onesies all the time, and he's adorable.

Call me Hannah
Scholar
#767 Old 16th Dec 2017 at 12:27 PM
here is mary mcgreggor daughter of leod mcgreggor and regan capp
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Trainee Moderator
#768 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 2:29 PM
These are the first born twins of the Taybie family, Eve and Cleo

Here they are almost 2 years old

And here they are 3 years old, with their long, blonde and wavy hair from their mother.

They are identical twins, actually my very first set of identical born-in-game twins, all my other identical twins where made in cas. And their younger twin sisters are fraternal, boy it was a had road for the Taybie family.

Scholar
#769 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 8:26 PM
claire gieke,daughter of lisa ramirez and chester gieke
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#770 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 5:37 AM
Sims 2 toddlers are so cute. Here's Petronella Lillard with her dad, Richard.

Mad Poster
#771 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 8:55 PM
Two newly aged up toddlers...

Skyler Tchotchke, son of Agora and Greg Tchotchke (Chomsky):

Fable Stardust, son of Mission and Ethan Stardust, younger brother to Eternity Stardust:

(I swear he does open his eyes sometimes, just not for pictures apparently! They're green, anyway, for the record, like both his father and his sister.)

In both cases, I figured I wasn't going to get another good excuse for a while to use those hairstyles on toddlers, so I might as well go all out when I had the chance!

Theorist
#772 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:39 PM
Zacharie Loiseau - son of the local goat breeder

Mad Poster
#773 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 4:50 PM Last edited by Bigsimsfan12 : 31st Jan 2018 at 8:39 PM.
Newest Capp Heiress, Celia Capp, with her grandma Gonaril. She's the daughter of Ariel Capp (Current Heiress) and Saturninus (Regan and Cornwall's eldest son)

For the life of me I can't remember what his name is! He's the son of Bottom and Benedict Monty:
(edit: He's called Angelo)

"Do I have to have a brother?!"
Reese and Clement Ottomas
Their Mother is Kat Larson, daughter of Jason Larson and Tara Kat. Reese's father is Tommy Ottomas, and Clement's father is Richard (unborn twin) Ottomas.

Cleopatra and Audrey Capp, twin daughters of Tybalt and Lilith (Pleasant) Capp

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#774 Old 1st Feb 2018 at 2:44 PM
"Grammpa help! I'm choking on the dog food!"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#775 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 1:26 PM
Kyle teaching Caryl how to talk ...about highchairs?
Page 31 of 42