Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#476 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
@nemiga, do you want to give me the link to the last hair please?

It's a hair converted by napsims, but she take out the link, cuz it's from IMVU and poster didn't want to get in trouble because of it. But since this is not tumblr...here you go - http://simfileshare.net/download/381712/
It's not original, I changed texture and fixed it a bit for better look. Hope you like it
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#477 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
It's a hair converted by napsims, but she take out the link, cuz it's from IMVU and poster didn't want to get in trouble because of it. But since this is not tumblr...here you go - http://simfileshare.net/download/381712/
It's not original, I changed texture and fixed it a bit for better look. Hope you like it

Thank you! I'm sure it will look good.
Field Researcher
#478 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 1:20 PM Last edited by Kunder : 17th Dec 2017 at 1:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ngluvjj
more allison (and crappy hair drawing but I like em)

my elf

my laptop crash and now in repair ;_; I can't take new screenshot for the time being so I edit a bunch of old screenshots
I must say, Your "Allison" is the most fantastic looking Sims 3 Sim, I've seen. You must've spent quite some time on her, to get rid of the "Mannequin" look.

Now that I've looked through most of this thread, a lot of you seem to have been able to overcome the "pie face". I'm working on it. Just got Sims 3 loaded, and my HDD imaged. Now, to find some good sliders, and get to work!
Field Researcher
#479 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
Default meh
Anette Douglas

Gloria Wells

Juniper Panowski

Stephanie Baluew
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#480 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:03 AM

Scholar
#481 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 6th Jan 2018 at 7:39 PM.
@ I don't call it meh, cuz those ladies looks amazing. So natural and realistic

Violett Tores

and Stella Byers . Avatar girl
Field Researcher
#482 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:15 AM
@Nemiga
Thanks! That means a lot for me!

PS:I like Violet a lot. She's different,realistic and the accesories/clutter you put on your sims give a lot of character to them.

Sadly,I can't allow myself such luxury,because of crappy laptop.
Scholar
#483 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:29 PM
Erica

Field Researcher
#484 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 10:03 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 26th Jan 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Default Ladies

Creating simmies for more vanilla gameplay style. Less sliders,reduced quantity of mods and cc enhancers.
I'm still fighting the urge to clutter up their faces.
Screenshots
Scholar
#485 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel

Creating simmies for more vanilla gameplay style. Less sliders,reduced quantity of mods and cc enhancers.
I'm still fighting the urge to clutter up her face.

@blyneliaivel
Well she looks good enough, I like her features. Such cutie pie. What skin do you use for your simmies?
Field Researcher
#486 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 26th Jan 2018 at 8:38 AM.
@blyneliaivel
Well she looks good enough, I like her features. Such cutie pie. What skin do you use for your simmies?

You being one of my favorite sims creators,I feel extremely flattered to receive such kind words from you!Thank you very much. :lovestruc
For this particular sim I utilised THIS SKIN
The one bellow is in Tifa's V7 skin.

I guarantee,It'll look way more better in your gameplay!
Theorist
#487 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 2:14 PM
I downloaded the fixed version of Appaloosa Plains a few weeks ago and have been building houses and Sims. Then I was seriously reading about Nraas mods to get them set up a different way. This time around I'm going to rotate playing families instead of just playing one.

Yesterday I started to take a few photos. Here are few of my new ladies.

Alejandra Gomez:

Nova Motherearth (hippy chick)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#488 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 27th Jan 2018 at 8:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
You being one of my favorite sims creators,I feel extremely flattered to receive such kind words from you!Thank you very much. :lovestruc
For this particular sim I utilised THIS SKIN
The one bellow is in Tifa's V7 skin.

I guarantee,It'll look way more better in your gameplay!

Thank you for link. I like this skin so much :3 Already tried it

Gaia Wade

Cassey O'Donnell
Field Researcher
#489 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 4:27 PM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Default I like creating dudes better,females are tough
Amaya Kotar

Odval Kae

Leeundrah Zaman
Screenshots
Scholar
#490 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 4:31 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 2nd Feb 2018 at 4:46 PM.
@blyneliaivel
Such lovely ladies. Especially Leeundrah Zaman, she remids me Jill Valentine from Resident Evil a lot
Field Researcher
#491 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 4:44 PM
blyneliaivel and Nemiga Nice, job almost couldn't tell these are ts3 sims!

There are something very sims 2 like with Leeundrah Zaman, the hands and the background give it away it is indeed sims 3.

Gaia Wade gives me major orange is the new black character flashbacks. She reminds of the woman who had an drug habit and a rich mother. What's her name again... Nicky! I had to googled it. http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/1512...%22-nichols.jpg
Scholar
#492 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MeowMixPls
blyneliaivel and Nemiga Nice, job almost couldn't tell these are ts3 sims!

There are something very sims 2 like with Leeundrah Zaman, the hands and the background give it away it is indeed sims 3.

Gaia Wade gives me major orange is the new black character flashbacks. She reminds of the woman who had an drug habit and a rich mother. What's her name again... Nicky! I had to googled it. http://ilarge.lisimg.com/image/1512...%22-nichols.jpg

Thanks
Field Researcher
#493 Old 2nd Feb 2018 at 10:48 PM
@blyneliaivel
Such lovely ladies. Especially Leeundrah Zaman, she remids me Jill Valentine from Resident Evil a lot

For reals,she has a quite close resemblance of that character from Resident Evil.
Scholar
#494 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 6th Feb 2018 at 5:36 PM.
Christine...She's far away of what I imagine, but it's still something....

Lab Assistant
#495 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:41 PM Last edited by gskdoleo : 10th Feb 2018 at 8:57 PM.
Violet

Lab Assistant
#496 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:26 AM
My original character's getting up there in age, but she's still got style, I think.

New haircut time. Eyes less dreary.

Screenshots
Theorist
#497 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OrennaKhali
My original character's getting up there in age, but she's still got style, I think.

New haircut time. Eyes less dreary.

I like her. She's a realistic looking middle aged lady.

Here are the Demopoulos Sisters...Melanie and Irene.

Scholar
#498 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 6:06 PM
Zenida Rose

Field Researcher
#499 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 10:37 AM
Zenida Rose

Dazzlingly stunning as per usual. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#500 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 9:33 PM
Default Violeta Escobar
Screenshots