Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Notre Dame (redone)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,001 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 89,119 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Jun 2006 at 12:15 AM
Updated: 20th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
Over a year ago I had uploaded my first lot to ModTheSims2. After months of lurking the boards and playing the download hog, I had decided to try my hand at construction and give back to the community that had shared with and taught me so much. Notre Dame had been the result.

Since that time, however, I have found myself looking back at that lot and gnawing my lower lip blue. With the additional build material and cheats released in the EPs, I decided to finally tackle my impulse and rectify that lot. Here is my new version of Notre Dame.

- Lot size is 3x4
- Hack-free (checked via Clean Installer)
- Created with all EPs to date, as well as the Family Fun Stuff Pack

Custom Content:
- Custom wallpapers, tiles and terrain paints by V1ND1CARE

*EDIT -- Please DO NOT upload this lot, or any of my other works, to the Exchange and/or any paysites without my consent.

* Note: My original Notre Dame lot was made with only the base game, so I’ve left that up for those of you that may want to download a version that didn’t require any EPs.