Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 1:19 AM
Well that sucks.

I've tried everything. Laying out. Laying on the ground. Swimming in the pool. My sims have done serious gardening throughout the day. Nothing. No sunburn what so ever.
Advertisement
#27 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:33 PM
I hope this is not too offtopic, but how do I CURE sunburn ?
My sim was on vacation and got sunburned...should I just wait for some time, or is there some other way for my sim to get cured?
Instructor
#28 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissLynn22
Well that sucks.

I've tried everything. Laying out. Laying on the ground. Swimming in the pool. My sims have done serious gardening throughout the day. Nothing. No sunburn what so ever.

Me too! Its so frustrating! If I could get just one to burn I could see it and be done with it! No matter what they do, and I've gone so far as to make summer the only season in one neighborhood, they just will not burn!
#29 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 2:05 AM
I've only had 2 burns, one in May and one a week ago. I think BV increases the chance because of the option to suntan, but with the May one, all I know it was a really hot day - like all the sims temps would go up just by hanging out in the sun.

Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
I hope this is not too offtopic, but how do I CURE sunburn ?
My sim was on vacation and got sunburned...should I just wait for some time, or is there some other way for my sim to get cured?

Waiting it out is how mine got rid of theirs.
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 8:33 PM
On the other way!!!! HELP ME!!!
Quote: Originally posted by ..::simhunter::..
Can your sims get a tan or have a sunburn, like in that preview picture? Can they only get a sun burn with a maxis skintone and not CC Skins?,
I have tried to let my sim get a sun burn or tan w/e by liaying down on that out doors chair but nothing happened, something she would make facial expressions like if she was hot but no color change in skintone. Its probably because i have a CC skintone and because shes already Dark so she probably wont get burned but, i was just curious if anyones sims actually get a sun burn.

[B]My Sim,at nigths(shes an allien)needs sunlight to be allright,and i cant find any item that gives her sunligh(any lamp,nothing,so she faints every nights,untill,the next morning.
Please can u help me with this?????????????
Thank u!!
Gigi.
Page 2 of 2