Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Smeg Head
#4601 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 10:43 PM
Sell it, eat it. Heck, turn it into a replacement clay blob for kids to mold little poop sculptures. You name it, someone will mod it. Just make sure they wash their hands afterwards, and all will be peachy.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4602 Old 1st Jan 2023 at 12:07 AM
No, thank you. In previous games, I can play with meaningful experiences without that crap.

No pun intented.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#4603 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 1:26 AM
Interesting new promo for Jan 31st community stream.

https://twitter.com/TheSims/status/1612841814373068802

A possible hint at a new world- 'San Sequoia', likely a San Francisco-themed world from the Sims Summit preview:

Plus babies + 2 new kits (underwear & bathroom?) + 1 EP.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4604 Old 11th Jan 2023 at 4:43 AM
Yes! I can finally complain again.

Jk, I’m looking forward to the content. It’s a theme we all love this time!

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Mad Poster
#4605 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
Interesting new promo for Jan 31st community stream.

A possible hint at a new world- 'San Sequoia', likely a San Francisco-themed world from the Sims Summit preview:

Hmmmm, interesting. But other than the bridge maybe being the Golden Gate supposedly, that looks zero like San Francisco so far. But I will be curious about any new world and build and buy things that come with it? Unless those are 2 different worlds maybe? One Hispanic theme and one as SF?
Mad Poster
#4606 Old 12th Jan 2023 at 7:47 PM
Those concept images were shown off when they said there would be 2 new EPs this year so I took it to be that it was one image per pack, so two different worlds. Not the same world in one pack.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
#4607 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Those concept images were shown off when they said there would be 2 new EPs this year so I took it to be that it was one image per pack, so two different worlds. Not the same world in one pack.

Makes sense. It will be interesting to see what is coming?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4608 Old 4th Sep 2023 at 6:39 PM
*blows dust off thread*

We haven’t had a game pack in over a year (assuming Horse Ranch was always intended to be an expansion pack).

One does not appear to be on the horizon and they look to have gone the way of the stuff pack, unless they release one later this year.

The last was Werewolves.

Mad Poster
#4609 Old 4th Sep 2023 at 9:24 PM
Probz busy flushinv down the toilet all the fairies and bands from their office game studio to lock them up in the cover cases for importantion

Also, kinda lame that all the days gone of game disk cases where you could physically hold a copy of the game If they were relevant, pretty sure in my town game store would open up if they had anything to sell.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Forum Resident
#4610 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 1:10 AM
Maybe they've pulled all the devs to work on Sims Rene to have it out before Life by You comes out so they have chance of getting the audience by simply being there first? My prediction is there'll be some more kits but no new gameplay of any kind until Rene is published and then they'll just forget that Sims 4 ever even existed and start creating stuff for Rene instead.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4611 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 5:14 AM
They already have the audience and have since the 90’s.

Whatever they do will be lackluster but at least it adds to the game. For example, I hate the merger of the thrift shop and bubble tea store, but it gives us a new kind of lot to build, fun build/buy items, and new things to play around with for a restaurant or retail lot.

Gameplay doesn’t always needs for be major features. It can be derivative of other content - like romantic attraction layering over compatibility, new active careers similar to existing jobs, hobbies or skills, or new pedestrian vehicles (like a motor scooter) - even rabbit hole content (like competitions, real estate, etc.).

Field Researcher
#4612 Old 14th Sep 2023 at 4:43 PM
I was thinking about checking out Jungle Adventures properly and see how it compares to World Adventures for the Sims 3. I went to the market and that's when I realized two things that was bearing bad news.

1. The market stalls are operated by Sims. So I can't just buy everything I want in one go but hope the table I wanna buy from get occupied.
2. How many things do one need?! In Sims 3 you only needed food, tent and shower. Here there's a bunch of stuff to deal with various threats. Fire extinguisher, spider oil, various oils and bait to deal with all kinds of creatures. It piles up to a lot of simoleons. I don't know even know what I'll face so I just grab all I can.
Page 185 of 185