Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#226 Old 23rd May 2013 at 8:37 PM
This isn't the TS4 forum.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#227 Old 24th May 2013 at 12:49 PM
It's The Sims forum,whoch means it's forum for every Sims.Anyways there aren't any Sims 4 forums
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#228 Old 24th May 2013 at 1:09 PM
sims 4 forum http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=669

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#229 Old 26th May 2013 at 7:51 PM
What i want

Pets from the start (base game)
Seasons from the start (base game)
University from the start (base game)
More Pets like elephants, people who live in Thailand has elephants as a pet.
Again more Pets.
Zoo, or zoo in home where you can have tigers,bears etc etc....
Pools where you can set the depts in m example build some pool and set something to 2 m and apply that depth on there you click on a pool.
Weather Disasters
Like very much snow 3 m height etc
Very hard rain (flood)
Very thick hail (destroying roof)
Rain of fire etc
Storms
tornados
Extreme freezing
Extreme hot
Sims can kill each other
Sims can have sex like in real world (change the freaking pegi.info to 18)
And you can set all the weather trough testing cheats left clicking on ground or click on a special object. Set weather in km/h etc etc

Thats all now, mayby i write more if i get more ideas.

Things i dont want
You must have origin to play the game.
You must instant be connected to the internet to play

Sorry for bad eng
Instructor
#230 Old 26th May 2013 at 10:15 PM
I think the lighting system needs to be fixed, so for example, it can shine through floor levels... so if you stick a bright light next to a building it will illuminate the whole area that it should, instead of just magicaly stopping after it reaches the top of the floor. What an eyesore.

Also, the camera should be made more immersive. And it would be cool if you could control your Sims directly and actually make them move around with the arrow keys, like in the console game.
Top Secret Researcher
#231 Old 27th May 2013 at 1:30 AM
Some of the ideas here would be terrific additions to the Sims 4 forum, which is here:
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=669
Field Researcher
#232 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 6:07 AM
I would like to see layered outfits, accessories, and even hairstyles. You can structure hair based on parts, like clothing. You want your sim to have a ponytail, choose that style and then get options on how to customize it. Make it long, curly, straight. Add bangs, and wisps. You can even do this in the mirror when changing their appearance. I want my sims to actually shop for clothes, either in a store or on the computer. I want my sims to go into actual grocery stores and buy specific food types in the areas of the store they're located. Like produce, seafood, meat, dairy and packaged foods.

I'd like for my sims to mow lawns, mop floors and not just puddles. Make floors dynamic, like objects that have a clean and dirty state. Hardwood, tiles and laminant floors have to be mopped, and carpets have to be vacuumed. And last but not least, I want to see my sims covered in bubbles when they take showers instead of that stupid mosaic blur.
#233 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 5:49 AM
Default Yes!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Redhead Creations
I would like to see a gradual aging system. No more birthday glitter rockets, they grow up over time.

Also, varying heights between Sims.

THANK YOU!! YES!!! but idk about the varying heights...
but definitely add water! and more interactions!!
AND NO EXPANSION PACKS!!!
but other than that EA!! DEFINITELY gonna get The Sims 4
#234 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by math341c
What i want

Pets from the start (base game)
Seasons from the start (base game)
University from the start (base game)
More Pets like elephants, people who live in Thailand has elephants as a pet.
Again more Pets.
Zoo, or zoo in home where you can have tigers,bears etc etc....
Pools where you can set the depts in m example build some pool and set something to 2 m and apply that depth on there you click on a pool.
Weather Disasters
Like very much snow 3 m height etc
Very hard rain (flood)
Very thick hail (destroying roof)
Rain of fire etc
Storms
tornados
Extreme freezing
Extreme hot
Sims can kill each other
Sims can have sex like in real world (change the freaking pegi.info to 18)
And you can set all the weather trough testing cheats left clicking on ground or click on a special object. Set weather in km/h etc etc

Thats all now, mayby i write more if i get more ideas.

Things i dont want
You must have origin to play the game.
You must instant be connected to the internet to play

Sorry for bad eng

IDK about the sex thing but the others are correct IF im going to pay 60$ for a game I want to get my moneys worth!!
Field Researcher
#235 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 1:01 PM
How about babies with legs?
Alchemist
#236 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 2:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkyrimAndSimsAreFabulous
THANK YOU!! YES!!! but idk about the varying heights...
but definitely add water! and more interactions!!
AND NO EXPANSION PACKS!!!
but other than that EA!! DEFINITELY gonna get The Sims 4

Quote: Originally posted by SkyrimAndSimsAreFabulous
IDK about the sex thing but the others are correct IF im going to pay 60$ for a game I want to get my moneys worth!!

Are you sure you've heard about this "The Sims 4" hype? This wishlist isn't gonna happen.

Someone needs to move this thread to the correct forum. I don't know if we need another TS4 thread.

Just call me Nikel
Eminence Grise
#237 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 1:33 AM
Moved

And time for you folks to contemplate how you're going to handle TS4 being a different game than the one you proposed.

Something to keep in mind though: a bunch of the new features in TS4 aren't on ANYBODY'S wishlist... so... how do you balance something you never thought of but might like against something you know you want but won't get?
Test Subject
#238 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:31 PM
I have a couple ideas for the creators of sims, for sims 4, which i'm sure have already been said in this forum.
Idea 1: Online play - You could go to other towns that were built by real people, & Visit the people & talk to them in a chat box, maybe.
Idea 2: When having a teenager with a job, maybe they can have a bank account of their own personal money, so that they can use their own money when they turn into an adult to move out & buy a house and/or car.
Idea 3: GAS! We have cars, why not be realistic about it? We could have gas stations, and whenever you're in your car, you can have a meter at the top of the screen (or bottom) that tells you how much gas you have & when you need to get to the gas station to get some! & If you run out of gas, you'll have to call a friend or family member to bring you a tank of gas. (I so think this idea is AWESOME!)

Thank you for your time! I'm so excited for sims 4. I've been playing since the very first sims. I was so little but I didn't care. SIMS 4! WOO!
Alchemist
#239 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allieworkman
Idea 1: Online play - You could go to other towns that were built by real people, & Visit the people & talk to them in a chat box, maybe.

Stop trying to make fetch happen.
Lab Assistant
#240 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 10:19 AM Last edited by Coolpixie47 : 15th Sep 2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: It's not fish it's dish
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Moved

And time for you folks to contemplate how you're going to handle TS4 being a different game than the one you proposed.

Something to keep in mind though: a bunch of the new features in TS4 aren't on ANYBODY'S wishlist... so... how do you balance something you never thought of but might like against something you know you want but won't get?

Hey Srikandi Did you know that your avatar name is a sweet dish in Maharashtra, India?

back to topic,My I Idea is that there should be cruise boats in game. Like to go for a holiday you can send your sim on a cruise and could control them : "Zoe's face is turning green give him digene at once before he embarrasses himself."

Today I stepped on a corn flake, now I'm a CEREAL killer!!!!
:P
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#241 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolpixie47
Hey Srikandi Did you know that your avatar name is a sweet dish in Maharashtra, India?

back to topic,My I Idea is that there should be cruise boats in game. Like to go for a holiday you can send your sim on a cruise and could control them : "Zoe's face is turning green give him digene at once before he embarrasses himself."
This will most certainly NOT be in the base Game. It may be an idea for an expansion, but since they still haven't completely fixed the disappearing sim issues with WA and Free Trips from Generations, I'm kinda ary of sending my sims ANYWHERE.
Mad Poster
#242 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allieworkman
Idea 3: GAS! We have cars, why not be realistic about it? We could have gas stations, and whenever you're in your car, you can have a meter at the top of the screen (or bottom) that tells you how much gas you have & when you need to get to the gas station to get some! & If you run out of gas, you'll have to call a friend or family member to bring you a tank of gas. (I so think this idea is AWESOME!)

There do need to be more things that cost money. Telephone calls, taxi rides, internet, petrol, car tax and MOT, water... I would like to see a lot more utility bills and general costs.
Alchemist
#243 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Original_Sim : 15th Sep 2013 at 3:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sushigal007
There do need to be more things that cost money. Telephone calls, taxi rides, internet, petrol, car tax and MOT, water... I would like to see a lot more utility bills and general costs.

So do I.

It's ridiculous that the taxi in the Sims 3 shows up immediately, free of charge and is avaialable at all times. It makes owned cars useless. There has to be a reason for sims to pick a car over a taxi (besides the moodlet).

Sims who are broke and have no car should have trouble getting around town. Either they end up walking, riding a bike or carpooling.
Lab Assistant
#244 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
This will most certainly NOT be in the base Game. It may be an idea for an expansion, but since they still haven't completely fixed the disappearing sim issues with WA and Free Trips from Generations, I'm kinda ary of sending my sims ANYWHERE.

dude your actually right. i bet you have the sims 2 or 1 as well cuz i guess you know EA better.
Anyone seen the new music video wrecking ball JUST SO SO SO SICK!!!! @##@!

Today I stepped on a corn flake, now I'm a CEREAL killer!!!!
:P
Lab Assistant
#245 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 5:41 PM Last edited by Simmer4Lyf : 17th Nov 2015 at 2:57 AM.
The option to ask sims for an open relationship would be nice. It always annoyed me that a sim cheating with a married sim would act betrayed when said married sim would get affectionate with their spouse. I hope sim emotions really are fine-tuned because a quiet un-vocalized reaction of contempt for the spouse would be welcomed and realistic but the whole dramatic, 'YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH YOUR HUSBAND!' is ridiculous.
Instructor
#246 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 8:23 PM
Personally? I don't care about height. It would be *cool*, sure, but I never got all the fuss about it.
Not really anything new, but I really want CASt. Ever since they confirmed that it wouldn't be in the game, I was really bummed out -- and it was also kind of a deal breaker. The whole favorite color/color recognition system is extremely superfluous compared to CASt, and I could take it or leave it.
I kind of want smoking, but I don't think that would fare well considering that it's supposed to be a 12+ game, haha :')
Recolorable rabbitholes would be REALLY nice!! ((If rabbitholes will even be a thing in TS4?)) I would like deeper relationships that go beyond the normal 1-10 scale type system ((which they seem to be working on, which is great)) I hope you can color hair in sections, like base/roots/tips etc etc, and I hope you can have abnormal haircolors, because the customization is currently dangerously reminiscent of TS2 >:// I love the whole sculpting thing, though.
I'm honestly really torn on whether or not I'm going to buy this game -- I'm not sure I want to spend so much on something I won't be 100% pleased with @_@ I'm very pleased with TS3 as it is, so right now it looks like I'll be sticking to that.
OH, OH, and murder would be very nice!! But, alas, 12+ rated game.
Instructor
#247 Old 5th Nov 2016 at 1:36 PM
What about uncurable diseases, what if sim could catch even aids and he'd be forced buying meds just to buy more time to remain alive? bit cruel but I'd love to see this to happen in some mod
Page 10 of 10