Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TV Head

by Obj Posted 27th Apr 2017 at 3:49 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2017 at 5:15 AM by Obj

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:53 AM
well i cant think of reason i'd want a sim to have a tv for a head but nice anyway
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 7:15 AM
This is so funny, having a TV head. A unique Creation!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 7:26 AM
would be cool if the face changed depending on the sim mood
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 9:08 PM
I'm sorry, but i'm getting a missing mesh bug.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gunchapred
I'm sorry, but i'm getting a missing mesh bug.

You... shouldn't be. It works fine in my game and other's. Show me the bug?
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:18 AM
Is this for a Saga-Sims crossover??? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 10:02 AM
Probably your best work so far! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 7:50 PM
Nevermind, it works now, somehow. Here's the sim I made using your mod.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 2:37 AM
They're so cute!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 6:30 AM
I don't know how this happened, but whenever I use the default happy face, it gave my Sim a Sad Panda moodlet.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 2:40 AM
I've known about this for a long time, but I finally downloaded it today, and I've made an Alien couple who are supposed to be of a race whose heads resemble TVs. Awesome!

There is one thing, though, I'd like to ask anyone who happens to being reading this and also has this...when I first went in with them, they both had the "Sad Panda" buff (which they were able to mitigate by calling the Sadness Hotline). What causes this, exactly? The screen hats? (Re-reading the description, by the way, I didn't know you could change the mouths...)

I still like it, though. Kudos to Obj (wherever he is)! :anime:

EDIT: Looks like the person who posted before me has the same problem!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Dec 2018 at 12:17 PM
Thank you so much for this mod! I love object heads and I'm happy to see that there's other fans in this community!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Dec 2018 at 5:25 PM
As others above, wearing this head gives your sim a constant "Sad Panda" buff, which makes them sad. Love this head a lot but I hate that it does that
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 6:40 PM
This is cute af; I love object heads ovo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Sep 2022 at 2:11 PM
Hi everyone, I believe I fixed the 'Sad Panda' buff that would keep appearing with this mod. I could upload the file with the fix, but I don't feel comfortable without Obj's permission despite knowing they may not log in again for years to come. It involves some basic tweaking in Sims 4 Studio...

Open the FaceScreens package included with this mod in Sims 4 Studio, (NOT THE BASE TV HEAD MESH) and switch over to the Warehouse tab. Select the first 'CAS Part', then in the search bar to the right type 'Buff'. You can scroll down a little to find this as well. You will see corresponding fields show up and there will be numbers in it. Whatever is in the Buff fields that isn't 0, select them and type 0 once. A string of 0's may appear after entering this, but that's okay. Do this to all Buff subcategories under CAS parts and voila. Whichever facial expression you use should no longer have the 'Sad Panda' buff, so long as you make sure all Buff fields are set to 0. Once you're finished, hit save, and enjoy.