Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 11:24 PM Last edited by MissCrumplebottom : 27th Apr 2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Typo
Default Mod that lets females impregnate male sims
Hi! I have a headcanon that if a sim has any alien blood, then there's a small chance that they carry the gene that allows them to impregnate male sims. I know there's a mod for same sex pregnancy, but is there a mod that lets female sims get male sims pregnant? And if not, is there a way to do it through cheats without borking up my neighborhood? Thanks much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 11:35 PM
Well..I have Inteen..and I know that if I spawn the biologic clock of a male sim, click on it and choose *have baby with...* I can choose a female sim. And since it is him who gets pregnant, I can only assume that the female impregnated him. So basically, yes, you can.
Maybe this is possible with Insim as well, I would not know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 2:23 AM
It works with insim as well.
I use it.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 5:35 AM
Thank you guys! Inteen worked perfectly.

Don's definitely regretting cheating on Cassandra with Nina Caliente now!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:51 AM
Pretty sure Sim Blender also has this option. I haven't actually done it yet, but I have the same sort of idea you do about alien blood.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:17 AM
How funny, I posted this exact same thread on simbology a few years ago I found that there's no way to do it naturally without opening pregnancy up to everyone which I didn't want to do. So instead I just roll for it and use the sim blender to inseminate them :P

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 8:10 PM
I'm pretty sure that christianlov's Easy Bed allows this. As I recall, if the male pregnancy option is turned on (which I think by default it is), if She initiates the Try for Baby interaction, He gets pregnant. I play a fairly realistic game myself, and I'm always a bit worried that I do this by mistake!.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.