Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:33 PM
Help, Is this a CC glitch or something else?
I'm trying to change the color for my sims and then this happened... I don't know what it is but I want to know if anyone has run into this problem how did you fix it?
The first picture shows part of the glitch. The second shows the original color for the hair and the third shows what it looks like with a different color selected, as seen it looks the same... Please help... I want my sims to work again.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:32 AM Last edited by chicvibe : 15th Nov 2018 at 12:45 AM.
multiple people have reported issues with alpha hairs. It may be that sims4studio will be able to do a batch fix once it gets updated.

Speak o' the devil. S4Studio has made a note that you need to batch fix and allow for random which will fix the cas issue. for now, it may be annoying to see the hairs randomly, but....
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:38 AM
Are you able to change hair color? I can't get any of the nightcrawler or the Anto hair I downloaded in the mod folder. All worked fine up to the update released nov 13th.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:07 AM
OP, it's likely to be one of those mods that need an update
- More CAS columns
- the mod that remove the wrench icon from CC
- UI cheats mod

@AstralanTX Someone posted this at MCCC discord:
Screenshots
Space Pony
#5 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:08 AM
I JUST posted this myself today! Oh my gosh, it's nuts, isn't it?
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:33 AM
I'm having the same issue still with only my toddlers. The UI cheats has been taken out but it didn't completely fix it for me.

More CAS columns has updated as well!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:51 PM
i had the same issue and i have no mods on my game...
Space Pony
#8 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ArmyDreamers
i had the same issue and i have no mods on my game...
Then your game needs to be repaired...?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:16 PM
remove the multiple columns mod and that will solve part of your problem.