Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletxStorm
I really like the idea of the mental institution, it could be really fun... I really enjoy stuff where the characters are trapped but can still actually have an interesting plot. To be honest, now that you've mentioned it, I'm kind of hooked on that idea... lool.

As for the first one, that could be fun too. I already did a sort of 'Monster' RP, which is basically the same thing cause it ended up rolling off that topic and being mostly about an evil spirit that posessed the characters, which was funny. Anyway that could be a really fun idea!

Yay!
The idea of mental institution is one i was pretty hooked on along with the runaway one. The small town one was my absolute fav though.
Which would you like? It's summer so I have no protests staying up all day and night RPing, haha. First question however is how and when do we get started.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 1:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KimEunJung
Yay!
The idea of mental institution is one i was pretty hooked on along with the runaway one. The small town one was my absolute fav though.
Which would you like? It's summer so I have no protests staying up all day and night RPing, haha. First question however is how and when do we get started.

Hhhmmm.... I'd like the mental institution, but we can do more than one. I also like the small town one, so how about the two of them? Well, to get started we would make a new topic for each roleplay, and we just post our profiles there and start. So, do you want me to post the topics or do you want to? And out of the two of them, are you okay with doing both? (mental institution//small town)
Test Subject
#78 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VioletxStorm
Hhhmmm.... I'd like the mental institution, but we can do more than one. I also like the small town one, so how about the two of them? Well, to get started we would make a new topic for each roleplay, and we just post our profiles there and start. So, do you want me to post the topics or do you want to? And out of the two of them, are you okay with doing both? (mental institution//small town)

That sounds good. You can do it,; I dont know how and I don't want to mess anything up, haha. Should we have a lot of people? I'm not sure how we'd advertise an RP on here...
Test Subject
#79 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimEunJung
That sounds good. You can do it,; I dont know how and I don't want to mess anything up, haha. Should we have a lot of people? I'm not sure how we'd advertise an RP on here...

No, we'll just let people join it. Or if you're ever in a convo with anyone, you can mention the roleplay and ask if they want to join. Okay, I made the topic. -linkie- I'll start after you post your profile. :D
Test Subject
#80 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 4:14 AM
Great I'll post tonight!

Sorry for the looonnnngg delay. I've just got a my new computer ( hurrah hurrah!) so I'm re installing the sims 3 and all these darn expansions D:
Test Subject
#81 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:55 AM
Posted!
We have some wonderful characters already. This will be epic. I propose, if people decide to join in the middle, we come up with something that can fit the plot line. We can worry about that at a later time. :3

Ah propose; I'm so British D:
Test Subject
#82 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 11:13 PM
So I'm searching for an RP to join up on, since I'm new to the site, but it looks like nothing's open/active.....anyone willing to help me out? If anyone is interested in doing a onexone I'll do that too.... I'll be happy to throw out some ideas guys! I'm a newb to the site, but not to RPing.
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 4:21 AM
This game is so nice because i had made all the task, that was given by the admin in our Dorm ,hahahaha all version in Sims is so nice to play. I hope that there will be a another version.Thanks
Test Subject
#84 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 10:08 PM
I am thinking of a role-play of life where the Stake family lives in a §2,000,000 mansion and decide to have a baby. When the Stake family hosts a party, they spill beer in a power strip filled with the plugs from lights, bar equipment and the DJ Turntables. the power strip catches on fire and the flame hits a gas line and the house explodes. The family now lives in a small apartment and the baby must get his family back in line. Can the baby do it?
Test Subject
#85 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 10:02 PM Last edited by leafpool377 : 21st Dec 2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forgot something~
Hola! I do have an idea. I'm pretty new to this particular site, but I'm no Play-by-Post newbie. Does anyone feel up for a Warriors RP? (For those who don't know, I'll elaborate)
You are a cat, part of either the traditional four clans (Thunder, River, Shadow, and Wind) or ones that the GM makes (ex Birch, Oak,, Pine, and Maple), and you are either a warrior (typical clan cat) medicine cat (doctor, religious leader), queen (mother cat), deputy (second to the leader), and leader (self-explanatory). If you are not of age, however, you may be an elder (respected older cat, unable to fight and hunt, sometimes cats too injured to fight and hunt), apprentice (six to twelve "moons", or months) or kit (newborn to six moons). There are many variations, and it is really up to the GM the specific rules. They follow a "Warrior's Code". The traditional one is

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.

3. Elders, Queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

Exceptions
Cats on their way to the Moonstone or Moonpool are allowed to cross other Clans' territories to get to their destination - WindClan grounds in on the moorland and ThunderClan grounds by the lake, in the forest.[5]
At the lake, cats may travel on other Clans' grounds as long as they are within two fox-lengths of the lake; for instance, to go to a Gathering.

Additional Rules
The following rules are not specifically stated in the Warrior Code, but are expected to be followed:
Medicine cats may not have a mate or kits.
Kits must stay in camp until they are apprenticed, and are not allowed to hunt.
The safety of the Clan is more important than the safety of one cat.
Clans must not unite together to drive out another Clan.
Clans must not force another Clan to share territory.
Enemy patrols must not attack cats if they are returning from a mission all four Clans agree on.

Rejected Codes
Throughout history, several other rules were proposed for introduction into the Warrior Code, however, they were turned down. These rules were:
Only cats of pure forest blood can be Clan members
Each Clan may only eat the prey they are most suited for
All Clan cats must believe in StarClan

Breaking the Warrior Code
The rules are often broken. All of the Clans break the rules many times although ThunderClan is the Clan that questions and debates the Code the most.

Punishment
The Clan Leader may choose to punish cats who broke the Warrior Code. These include scolding, giving a warrior apprentice duties, or giving an apprentice an unpleasant task (like when Bluestar put Firepaw in charge of taking care of Yellowfang for feeding her). In severe cases, the cat may be exiled from the Clan; such as RiverClan exiling Graystripe, or Bluestar exiling Tigerclaw.
Cats who would murder for no reason or caused much pain to other cats for no reason would go to the Place of No Stars instead of StarClan (Tigerstar, Hawkfrost, Darkstripe, etc.)

It's long, I know. But I'm trying to be thorough. Sometimes the GMs add a #16, if it is set long after the traditional series, and sell it by saying it was created between the series and the RPG. It can be as traditional or non-traditional as you want. Other things:
Names:
There is a two part name. The first if given at birth. The second changes throughout their life. When born up to three moons old, the second part it "kit". Three to six, "paw". Six and up, for warriors, medicine cats, queens, elders, and deputies, is mostly your choice of something natural. A cat in the wild wouldn't be "Firemotorcycle." Also, the second part is traditionally one syllable, or sometimes two, but rarely. Leaders end in "star". Some combinations:
Leaders: (one per clan, have nine lives)
Ivorystar
Featherstar
Mintstar
Deputies: (one per clan)
Oceanclaw
Brightheart
Graystripe
Warriors:
Whitetail
Grayeye
Spottedpelt
Medicine cats: (Must have been a medicine cat apprentice from start of apprenticeship to become a medicine cat, one per clan)
Leafpool
Greenleaf
Dandelionlegs
Apprentices:
Bramblepaw
Berrypaw
Charmpaw
Kits:
Lakeskit
Shinekit
Moonkit
Elders and queens keep their previous names.

I really hope all those examples helped you figure out the pattern.

Ranks:
The ranks are generally as follows:
Leader
Deputy
Medicine cat
Elders
Warriors/Queens
Apprentices
Kits

Food chain:
Cats must hunt to survive. They also are hunted.
Prey:
Mice
Rats
Birds
Squirrels
Predators:
Foxes
Badgers
Twolegs (humans)

The cats send out daily "patrols"- usually one or two for hunting and two for borders.

If I left anything out, please, please let me know! Also, I'm sorry it's sooo long. I put lots of thought into collecting all the data. I don't have a particular plot yet, but I was thinking that maybe a hurricane comes, destroys everything, and the cats have to start over from scratch, working together with rival clans to survive?

Oops! Forgot something...

Religion:
Religion is not forced upon the cats, but most cats believe in StarClan, the clan of dead cats. They believe every one is a star, and they make up Silverpelt (the night sky). They worship them and call upon them for guidance. The medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice travel to the Moonstone once a moon if times of peace, but can make special trips during trouble. Also, when a new leader is named, they must spend the night with the Moonstone to speak with StarClan. The leaders may or may not accompany the medicine cats.
Top Secret Researcher
#86 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 10:56 PM
Someone should make an Uncharted-like RP

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by doomhaik
I'd like to do a smallish roleplay (big groups scare me for no apparant reason), and maybe a maximum of 5-6 people? (A one-one would be great)
However, it'd be nice to have something like a word minimum, and the subject would be some sort of fantasy thing (i.e. vampires of the non-sparkly kind, elves, sci-fi-ish alien stuff, etc.)

My skills are a little rusty at the moment (it's been a while since my last serious RP), and I'd like to get back into roleplaying as soon as possible. ^-^

As are mine. and I would love fantasy roleplay. if your still interested please PM me(:
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Noisytoysforboys
So I'm searching for an RP to join up on, since I'm new to the site, but it looks like nothing's open/active.....anyone willing to help me out? If anyone is interested in doing a onexone I'll do that too.... I'll be happy to throw out some ideas guys! I'm a newb to the site, but not to RPing.

I'm a newb to the site to. would definitely be intersted in RP.
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
Someone should make an Uncharted-like RP

I agree!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 5:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by destinynicolekravec
I'm a newb to the site to. would definitely be intersted in RP.
Me three.
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwisun
I was actually thinking space pirates too! Although I have to admit, I don't know much about science fiction or pirates, so I'm up for anything. And aren't pirates the bad guys? Though it would be interesting to play a bad guy, hmm.... lol
I think my biggest concern is that I may not come up with enough details to make which ever theme we chose to do sound realistic, but I'll try anyway :D

Actually, if we do go with the space pirates idea, maybe it could be something like, a small group of good aliens get attacked by pirates and in order to survive, they have to become pirates themselves and wreak havoc on others. Meanwhile, they plot to overthrow the bad pirates, regain their freedom, and restore peace to the galaxy. Overtime however, they had been force to do so many horrible things that by the time their "plan" takes action, they can't differentiate themselves from the real pirates anymore.
.....ok, maybe its getting a bit too heavy, lol. Looking forward to others' ideas, most likely way better than mine. But maybe this could spark others' interest to join? Like I said, the theme doesn't really matter; I'm up for anything.

haha space pirates;D not a bad idea I would join that
Inventor
#92 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 4:50 AM
What about a circus roleplay? All the characters work in/with the circus and live on the circus train.
Test Subject
#93 Old 5th Sep 2012 at 10:53 PM
I would love to do a Glee related Role play! anyone interested?
Test Subject
#94 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo06girl
What about a circus roleplay? All the characters work in/with the circus and live on the circus train.

Sounds interesting...just let me know if you continue!
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th Sep 2012 at 3:10 PM
Would anyone be interested in playing this scenario? I have a rough plot worked out if people like that sort of thing, but if it’s not appropriate for this please tell me.

Um, I’m also new to the whole roleplaying play-by-post, but I hope people like the idea.

Can be anywhere from two people to however many want to play.

Game Title:
Galaxy-sized Haystack

Genre:
Space, adventure, drama

History:
In 2956, Earth and it’s colonies, along with 3 other alien governments, form the Kabira Collective. The Collective allows for safe trade and travel through the use of one language, one currency, and theoretically, one legal system. It was named after Antonio Kabira, the founder of the Collective.

Within six years the Kabira Collective were at war with Separatist from within the Collective, as well as threats from outside the Collective as other alien governments formed their own groups in response to Kabira. Two especially stood out, the Ragu’Lith Empire, and the Lao Alliance.

The fighting lasted for 100 years.

Our game starts ten years after an uneasy truce has been declared, and is conceptualised as a cross between Firefly and Star Trek .

Starter Characters:

Smuggler
You were double crossed by your fiancé, who took your crew and left you with only a rundown ship. You are now stranded on second-rate planet. You need new crew, but can get by for now with just a pilot. You have time sensitive cargo that needs to be shifted, immediately, and no questions asked.

Ex-slave Pilot
You are a teenager on the run from Fugitive Law Enforcer since your previous ‘employer’ was brutally killed. You have a secret buried in your subconscious that you can’t access, and a crappy song in your head that you can’t shake. But the Lawman isn’t the only one after you, and you need to get off the planet, fast. What better way than some hot, older Smuggler looking for a pilot?

Fugitive Law Enforcer
This is how it usually goes:
Get the case – find the evidence – discover and eliminate suspects based on evidence – arrest the guilty – jail the guilty – close case – get new case.

This is how it went:
Get the case – have suspect given to you – have evidence given to you – wake up to bullet hole above your bed when you question your good fortune – have suspect escape – have people try to rough you up – decide to find out what it going on – find out that the rabbit hole goes both deeper and higher than you ever wanted to know – have place of work blow up with you as suspect – curse – flee.

This is how you hope it goes:
find brat that kicked off the whole mess – clear name – take vacation – get new case.

Game play note

I noticed that people when they started a game they give a whole list of character traits and the like, but with this game I was wondering if the details could come across more naturally:

Azura looked in the mirror as she brushed her long, red hair. Her eyes were still a bit puffy and red from crying, which made her green eyes seem brighter. She snorted a little in self-disgust at her pale, freckled skin, but a life lived in an underground shelter did little to help her look like the sun kissed celebrities who had the money to live on the surface.

You get more of a feel for the person of the character than just a list of characteristics.

That’s all. Is anyone interested in playing this? Can anyone spot any obvious glaring holes or mistakes? Suggestions?

If anyone is interested, and have questions about playing this as a game, could you PM me (through the site)? I’ve got a template for blank characters to fill (if you want to), with boxes for things like equipment and stuff so people can keep track of what their character’s have.

Thank you for reading.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 1:05 PM Last edited by Mia Moonstar : 29th Dec 2012 at 4:09 PM.
How about a theatre-themed RP? A group of young people in a big city, each with difficulties in their lives, bonded together by an after-school-activity that lets them express their emotions without harming anyone physically?

How does that sound? The link's here, by the way.
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 1:37 AM
I really wasn't sure where to ask this, sorry if it doesn't go here. lol.

Anyway, I know when I played TS2 there were a few rp sites. Like a world or town and people would use their sims as their characters and rp together. They were forums and it was one theme or story or whatever for the whole site.

I was just wondering if enough people would be interested, or still do those. I have done a lot of just regular rp sites like that only not with the sims and they use actors or models as their characters. I just didn't want to make one for TS3 if no one would be interested. It would limit those that could play by whether or not they had TS3 or TS2.
Test Subject
#98 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:36 PM
hi. I'm new to this role play forum post and i love to role play alot.

I am a gaming addict! I'm a ceritified swimmer!
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 5:47 AM
So, must the RP be sims-related? Or can it just use the setting? I.E. it was a warm day in Apaloosa Plains...? And can it be, like, with images for the characters, etc? Thanks in advance!
Page 4 of 4